- Convenient location near Retiro Park, within walking distance of numerous sights
- Stylish decor throughout
- Rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, laptops, and free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant and bar that serves an extensive breakfast buffet
- Bicycle and stroller rentals
- On-site fitness center
- Double Rooms feature two beds pushed together (typical in Madrid)
The Savoy, part of the high-tech Petit Palace chain, is a great value option in Madrid. The perks: a convenient location by Retiro Park, stylish decor (including hip mood lighting in the lobby and hallways), a fitness center, a restaurant with an extensive breakfast buffet, and rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi, laptops, and flat-screen TVs. Plus, unlike at some Petit Palace hotels, the rooms are chic; picture a black-and-white color scheme accented by patterns, modern furniture, and pops of color. Family Rooms with bunk beds are available, as are bicycle and stroller rentals. Sure, the Double Rooms feature two beds pushed together, but that is typical at many hotels in the city.