- Convenient location downtown near shops, cafes, and restaurants
- Walking distance to the beach
- Delicious free breakfasts
- Small inn experience with attention to detail and personalized service
- Refreshing sea breezes (with ocean views from the top floors)
- Rooms are on the cramped side, and some are more outdated than others
- Some noise complaints from guests staying on the ground floor
- Area can be crowded with tourists on summer weekends
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On Ogunquit's main drag, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and the beach
The Parsons Post House Inn is located in the thick of things in Ogunquit, a short walk from the beach, restaurants and shops.
There's no doubt that Ogunquit is one of the most picturesque seaside towns in New England: Even the town's name is Algonquin for "beautiful place by the sea." Whether you're taking in breathtaking views on Marginal Way's scenic Cliffside footpath, catching a trolley to lounge on the beach, enjoying the fantastic dining, or perusing the small mom-&-pop shops, there is something to keep everyone entertained. The town takes great pride in its vibrant LGBT community, and the year-round locals are welcoming to the tourists who come to the town in droves during weekends in the summer.
Ogunquit is a surprisingly walkable place: Most visitors won't need a car to get around town. Its location on the southern part of Maine's coast also makes driving there from Boston or other areas of New England relatively easy.
- 48-minute drive to Portland International Jetport
- 4-minute walk to the scenic seaside walking path on Marginal Way
- 5-minute walk to the beach
- 13-minute walk to the Ogunquit Playhouse
- 51-minute drive to Portland
- 1-hour-23-minute drive to Boston
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
|Address||62 Shore Road, Ogunquit, Maine 03907, United States|