- Great tourist location one block from Atlantic Ocean and steps from Lincoln Road
- Outdoor pool has nice Miami views
- Cute on-site cafe with indoor and outdoor seating is a great place for coffee and people-watching
- Rooms have large flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi
- Studios and suites have dining areas, sitting areas, and fully-equipped, modern kitchens
- Beach club access includes umbrella, lounge chair, and cabana rentals
- Hotel showing some signs if wear and tear
- Breakfast area is small and often crowded
- Pool is tiny and guests sometimes complain of the patio being dirty
- Fitness center is off-site and access requires an additional fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Modern and bustling with vacationers.
The overall vibe at the Crest Hotel Suites is casual vacation; the lobby is full of families and couples, all dressed in shorts and flip flops, checking in and out and inquiring about local attractions. Design is a combination of art deco and modern, with neutral colors and white furniture the dominates decor in public spaces. The lobby functions as little more than a check-in area and overall public spaces are bare bones, though the on-site cafe is a popular (thereby crowded) and charming place for a coffee.
Location -- just once block from the ocean and in the heart of South Beach's Art Deco District -- is the hotel's main selling point.
Crest Hotel Suites has an excellent location for tourists. Located between Collins and Washington Avenue in South Beach's Art Deco District, the hotel is close to the shopping, galleries, and dining of Lincoln Road, and sits just one block from the ocean. The hotel is within walking distance of the Miami Beach Convention Center, Jackie Gleason theater, New World Symphony, and Ocean Drive.
Simple rooms have the basics; studios and suites have kitchenettes.
The 43 rooms and 23 studios and suites at the Crest Hotel Suites have all the basics of a three-pearl hotel. There are hair dryers, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi in all; studios and suites also have separate dining areas, kitchens with stainless steel countertops, microwaves, coffeemakers, and refrigerators. Rooms, like public spaces, are minimalist and predominately neutral in color scheme: picture beige carpets, white linens, and little art work. Rooms are quite clean but are beginning to signs of wear and tear.
Rooms and Rates
Beach club access is the standout feature at this hotel, which sits one block from the Atlantic.
Tourists to South Beach almost always want to hit the sand, and while the Crest Hotel Suites is a full block from the Atlantic Ocean, it does offer beach club access including umbrella, lounge chair, and cabana rentals. There's also a (tiny) outdoor pool with views of Miami's sights and an on-site cafe for gathering and people watching. There's no fitness center on-site, but the hotel does offer day passes to a local gym for an additional fee. Wi-fi is free throughout the property, but parking is not on-site (though it is nearby).
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
|Address||1670 James Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139, United States|