Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A short walk from downtown Calistoga
EuroSpa and Inn is located a few blocks from downtown Calistoga, the northernmost town of Napa Valley.
Calistoga has a more relaxed feel than other areas of Napa Valley, and is known for its spas, hot springs, and mud baths. It is also home to, and nearby, many wineries.
- 1-hour-35-minute drive from Oakland International Airport
- 5-minute walk to downtown Calistoga
- 5-minute walk to Pioneer Park
- 4-minute drive to Mt. St. Helena Golf Course
- 10-minute drive to the Petrified Forest
- 13-minute drive to Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- 15-minute drive to downtown St. Helena
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
|Address||1202 Pine St., Calistoga, Napa Valley 94515, United States|