Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Close to downtown Destin, right on the Gulf
Sterling Shores sits in Destin, a Florida Panhandle town just west of Panama City. Both cities are famous for their white-sand beaches and have become substantial vacation towns. Main attractions in Destin include fishing, swimming, and camping in Henderson Beach State Park and the shopping and nightlife of the Destin Harbor area. The area is also home to many amusement parks and golf courses.
Destin is part of the Florida Panhandle, also called Florida's Emerald Coast. This area is known for beautiful beaches that stretch for several hundred miles along the Gulf of Mexico. The panhandle is home to some of Florida's best beaches as well as excellent seafood restaurants and family-friendly attractions.
- 70-minute drive to NW Florida Beaches International Airport
- 3-minute drive to Big Kahuna Water Park
- 4-minute drive to Henderson Beach State Park
- 6-minute drive to Destin History and Fishing Museum
- 9-minute drive Destin Harbor
- 11-minute drive to Emerald Bay Golf Club's championship 18-hole course
- 50-minute drive to the Museum of Man and the Sea
- 54-minute drive to Gulf World amusement park
- 57-minute drive to Holiday Golf Club -- a scenic, semi-private 18-hole course.
- 68-minute drive to downtown Panama City
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1751 Scenic Hwy 98 E, Destin, Florida Panhandle 32541, United States|