- No pool, spa or fitness center
- Free shuttle services run only in winter
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On Park City's Main Street with immediate access to the slopes and area nightlife and shopping
The hotel is located on Park City's historic Main Street, just a quick walk from numerous restaurants and shops and ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes -- as well as prime access to festivities during the annual Sundance Film Festival.
Park City Mountain is where the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Olympic Team comes to train, and thus has plenty powdery, challenging slopes. But there are slopes for the less-advanced skiers and snowboarders as well. The mountain originally opened as Treasure Mountain in the 60s, but was renamed in 1996. Today it boasts eight peaks, nine bowls, and 16 chairlifts, as well as a snowboard park. During the summer months, the mountain turns into an amusement park, and ski slopes become scenic hiking and biking trails.
- 46-minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport
- 2-minute walk to Kimball Art Center
- 3-minute walk to Park City Historical Society
- 3-minute walk to ski-in/ski-out access on Park City Mountain
- 5-minute drive to the Park City Golf Course
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||751 Main Street Park City, UT 84060|