Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A reasonably stylish mid-range property across the street from two malls
The 101-room SpringHill Suites is solidly mid-range inside and out, but it does distinguish itself from its next door neighbor the Marriott Residence Inn with its bright, modern decor. Colorful fabrics and attractive artwork go a long way toward elevating this above a more typical, chain-like property.
In Chandler, a 30-minute drive from Scottsdale and Phoenix
The hotel is in Chandler, a suburb east of Phoenix, and lies just off the main arteries of the 101 Freeway and Chandler Blvd. within a landscape of chain stores and two large shopping malls: The Chandler Fashion Square and Chandler Gateway. Both lie within easy walking distance, as do a variety of restaurants. No shuttle service is offered.
- 5-minute walk to Chandler Fashion Square and Chandler Gateway
- 10-minute drive to San Marcos Golf Club
- 20-minute drive to Casino Arizona, a popular gambling casino
- 20-minute drive to Arizona State University in Tempe
- 30-minute drive to downtown Scottsdale
- 30-minute drive to the Phoenix Zoo
- 30-minute drive to Papago Park, a popular hiking area
- 30-minute drive to Sky Harbor International Airport
Rooms are outfitted in reasonably stylish contemporary decor, with clean-lined furniture, a blue-and-green color scheme, bold color accents, and attractive artwork. Portable tables make it possible to eat while watching TV, and the technology is up-to-date.
Suites are all divided into three separate areas: the bedroom, the living room, and the kitchenette. There's no door truly separating the bedroom, but the suite is spacious enough for guests to spread out. The kitchenettes have microwaves and mini-fridges, but the larger kitchens at the Residence Inn next door are more useful for those who wish to cook their own meals.
All rooms include:
- Separate bedroom, living room, and kitchenette areas
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod docking alarm clock
- Flat-screen TV with HBO and standard channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combo
- Work desk with telephone and free local calls
- Portable table for eating and watching TV at same time
- Kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave, sink, and coffeemaker
- Iron and ironing board
- Free newspaper
- Two-Queen Suite: 400 square feet; two queen beds; wheelchair-accessible rooms available
- King Suite: 400 square feet; king bed; wheelchair-accessible rooms available
Rooms and Rates
- Small heated pool and Jacuzzi with lounge chairs
- 24-hour fitness centeris a small room with two treadmills and an elliptical machine (all with individual TVs) as well as free weights.
- 24-hour business center is an enclave off the lobby with a single computer and printer.
- 24-hour front desk staff
- Free self-parking
- Laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box big enough for laptops
- 441 square feet of meeting space
- The Market shop open 24 hours with snacks and refreshments
Free breakfast buffet, and room service available from an off-site restaurant
- Free buffet breakfast
- Room delivery available from The Order Inn for lunch and dinner.
- Many dining options are available across the street at the two shopping malls.
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||225 N. Metro Boulevard, Chandler, AZ, 85226, US|