- Good value location, outside of Old Quebec City
- Large atrium with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and tropical greenery
- Some renovated rooms with warm lighting and upscale bathrooms
- Suites available with fireplaces, soaking tubs, and big flat-screen TVs
- On-site restaurant, Chez Greco, allows diners to bring their own wine
- 24-hour fitness center, spa, and sauna
- Free parking and free Wi-Fi
The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec is located in Beauport, north of Old Quebec City. This mid-range hotel has a unique setup, with some rooms featuring balconies that overlook an indoor pool set in a large atrium. The pool area has a variety of plants, a Jacuzzi, and a kids' area. Rooms are large and fall into two major categories: renovated and un-renovated. The un-renovated rooms still feature old bedspreads and bland decor. The renovated rooms are a big upgrade, with higher quality bedding, appealing colors, and upscale bathrooms. Suites are even better; some with a fireplace, soaking tub, and huge flat-screen TV. There is a restaurant in the hotel that allows diners to bring their own wine, and both Wi-Fi and parking are free. The cost-saving location outside of Quebec City may appeal to budget travelers.