- Across from Flamingos Golf Club, and a short drive from Bucerias and Nuevo Vallarta
- Airy, bright rooms, most with garden views
- Suites have separate showers and soaking tubs
- Small pleasant pool with loungers and a shaded area
- Well-tended grounds with palm trees and flowers
- Basic on-site restaurant open for breakfast and dinner
- Access to a beach club with restrooms and loungers
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Off a highway; nothing within walking distance
- Somewhat dated decor in rooms
- Tube TVs
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A mid-range hotel with the basics -- but no beach access
Las Palomas caters to business and budget travelers, with bright rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a pool surrounded by manicured lawns with palm trees and flowers. It’s somewhat basic, but there are clean rooms for affordable rates.
The roadside location can feel a little soulless, but the hotel building is located on the back of the property, so traffic noise is not a big issue. However, those who want more pleasant views should request a room overlooking the pool, which is located behind the building, adjacent to a wild plot of land with a small lagoon.
The property used to be a highway motel, but a new management took over in 2012 and made great efforts to make the place more boutique-y and less sterile-looking, adding interesting artwork in the hallways and common areas as well as some Mexican flair throughout. Rooms are still a little barebones, with few amenities and dated technology, but they have a couple of nice touches, such as wrought-iron furniture and free Wi-Fi. Bathrooms are spacious and clean, but most feel a tad rough around the edges and could use an update, especially the showers. Suites have more space as well as separate showers and bathtubs.
Las Palomas offers access to a nearby beach club, which features showers, restrooms, loungers, umbrellas and restaurant (for a fee).
On the inland highway between Bucerias and Nuevo Vallarta, across the road from a golf club
Las Palomas is located just off the highway that connects Puerto Vallarta, the airport, and Riviera Nayarit. It’s inland, so there’s no access to the beach, but the renowned Flamingos Golf Course is located just across the road. While it’s a busy thoroughfare, the drive to Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta and the airport is easy and quick, and the beach is just a 3-minute drive away.
- 13-minute drive to Puerto Vallarta airport
- Across the road from Flamingos Golf Club
- 8-minute drive to Bucerias
- 10-minute drive to Nuevo Vallarta
- 20-minute drive to Puerto Vallarta
- 25-minute drive to Sayulita
- 30-minute drive to Punta Mita
- 35-minute drive to San Pancho
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||Av Tepic 60 Col El Tondoroque, Nuevo Vallarta 63732, Mexico|
|Phone||52 (998) 881-7211|