Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In northeastern Santa Rosa, walkable to restaurants and nightlife, and a few minutes’ drive to Annadel State Park
The Flamingo Conference Center and Spa is located in northeastern Santa Rosa, off the Sonoma Highway, which offers easy access to the rest of the Sonoma Valley, to all of Napa Valley, and to attractions such as the Russian River. There are several shopping centers a short drive from the hotel, as are several dining spots and golf courses.
Santa Rosa might not be the prettiest city in Sonoma Valley, but it is the largest and most convenient if you are planning a trip that involves more than just wine-tasting. The downtown area is full of department stores, restaurants, bars, hotels and office buildings, making it the only real town in the area. It’s also the most kid-friendly place in the region, with an amusement park and ice arena right in town.
It may lack the charm of smaller towns like Healdsburg or St. Helena, but it offers easy access to some of the most popular wine-tasting destinations, and is conveniently located equidistant from San Francisco and Oakland airports.
- 93-minute drive to San Francisco International Airport and Oakland International Airport
- 6-minute drive to Spring Lake Hiking Trail
- 6-minute drive to Flamingo One Stop Shopping Center
- 8-minute drive to Downtown Santa Rosa
- 9-minute drive to Sonoma County Fairgrounds Golf
- 9-minute drive to Annadel State Park
- 11-minute drive to Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- 11-minute drive to Bennett Valley Golf Course
- 23-minute drive to fine dining and world-class wineries in Glen Ellen
- 27-minute drive to the charming rural ambience and great shopping in Healdsburg
- 35-minute drive to beautiful St. Helena town
Rooms and Rates
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||2777 Fourth St., Santa Rosa, California 95405, United States|