TownePlace Suites by Marriott Burlington WillistonWilliston, Lake Champlain Valley, Vermont
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Less than 15 minutes from downtown Burlington
Just off of Vermont Route 2A, the TownePlace Suites is in Williston, Vermont (along with many other hotels that claim to be in Burlington). The town of Williston is comprised of big-box stores, highways, and hotels. Williston's highlight is its proximity to Burlington, the state's largest city. The TownePlace Suites' proximity to Route 2A, Route 2, and I-89 makes it an easy starting point for a New England road trip.
Burlington is at the same time a quaint, New England town and a bustling, commercial city. The Church Street Marketplace, located in the heart of downtown Burlington, offers a unique blend of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and performers. The region also offers a tons of outdoor activities, from lake-based kayaking, fishing and sailing to mountain-based hiking, cycling, and skiing. And, of course, it is home to the University of Vermont, as well as the spectacular Lake Champlain and Green Mountains.
- 8-minute drive to Burlington International Airport
- 12-minute drive to the University of Vermont
- 13-minute drive to Downtown Burlington
- 15-minute drive to Echo Science Center
- 17-minute drive to Camels Hump State Park
- 19-minute drive to Shelburne Art Museum
- 29-minute drive to Ben and Jerry's Factory which features tours
- 52-minute drive to Stowe Ski Resort
- 56-minute drive to Sugarbush Ski Area