- Massive casino floor clocks in at 161,000 square feet
- Entertainment hub of 12 restaurants, bars, clubs, concert stages
- Bright Italian-style indoor pool with 2 Jacuzzis
- Spacious fitness center, salon, and spa
- 6 tiers of room types with generous square footage
- Attractive surroundings with Dale Chihuly sculptures
- Granite and marble bathrooms
- Keurig single cup coffeemakers
- Not walking distance to the boardwalk and beach
- Fee for Wi-Fi and fitness center
- Room prices are among the highest in Atlantic City
- Some guests have complained of bed bugs
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Vegas-style surroundings, celebrity sightings, and entertainment
The Borgata opened its doors in 2003 as the first new property in Atlantic City in 13 years. It is, arguably, the city’s premier destination, and excellent dining, nightlife, and entertainment are on all on-site. Located two miles from the boardwalk, the Borgata was designed to provide everything guests need in one place. The scene is high-adrenaline -- on the casino floor, in the celebrity-owned restaurants (like Bobby Flay Steak) and in the bars and concert venues. Despite its enormous size, the main floor and casino are easy to navigate. The size, range of entertainment, and nightlife provide a feeling of Las Vegas in Atlantic City. And a 2012 renovation to guest rooms and hallways adds to its glitzy appeal.
On Renaissance Pointe, a two-mile drive from the Atlantic City boardwalk
The Borgata is two miles from the Atlantic City boardwalk and provides a range of entertainment designed to keep visitors on-site. Renaissance Pointe is next to the Farley State Marina and is easy to get to from local highways. The Borgata's main level is connected to the Water Club Hotel, home to high-end stores like Hugo Boss, Just Cavalli, and Vintage (a boutique wine shop).
- 2-minute walk to the Water Club Hotel
- 5-minute drive to Farley State Marina
- 7-minute drive to the New Jersey Transit train station
- 7-minute to the Atlantic City Convention Center
- 7-minute drive to retail outlet shops
- 8-minute drive to the boardwalk and beach
- 10-minute drive to Absecon Lighthouse
- 10-minute drive to Brigantine Golf Links
- 10-minute drive to Lucy the Elephant
- 25-minute drive to Renault Winery
- 50-minute drive to Long Beach Island
- 52-minute drive to Wildwoods by the Sea
- 57-minute drive to Cape May
- 65-minute drive to Philadelphia
- 130-minute drive to New York City
Bright rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms
Classic rooms are nice and simply decorated in neutral colors with small pops of color. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views and allow substantial natural light. All rooms have a Keurig single-cup coffeemaker, while suites offer additional amenities such as large flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and spacious seating areas.
- 46-inch flat-screen TVs
- English Sycamore furniture
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Customized lighting
- Bathrooms with granite countertops and glass-enclosed showers, designed for two people
- Work desks and chairs
- Keurig single-cup coffeemakers
- In-room movies and video games
- Central air and heat
- Lather toiletries
- Views of Atlantic City
- It should also be noted that the hotel has had a fair amount of bed bug complaints, even after renovations in 2012.
Rooms and Rates
The casino floor clocks in at 161,000 square feet, offering 200 table games and 4100 slot machines. A large event space features some of the biggest acts in music, while a smaller stage offers comedy and other entertainment. This massive resort also has a spacious fitness center, inviting spa, and Italian-style indoor pool with Jacuzzis and palm trees.
- The main casino floor has plentiful table games and slot machines.
- A 2400-seat Event Center showcases big acts like Pearl Jam and Gwen Stefani.
- The Music Box is a 1000-seat theater for comedy nights and smaller acts.
- The Spa Toccare offers a range of luxurious treatments.
- A modern and spacious fitness center called the Pump Room
- A large and attractive indoor pool with two Jacuzzis
- During the summer a free shuttle is available to Brigantine beach
- On-site boutique shopping
- Self-parking and valet parking available
- 24-hour room service
- View Full List of Amenities
Celebrity chef restaurants and a hopping nightlife scene
The Borgata is home to 12 total fine dining and casual restaurants with big names such as Bobby Flay Steak -- a regular guest at the Borgata -- and Wolfgang Puck American Grille. It is also the second location of Old Homestead, a restaurant made famous in New York City for its hand-massaged Kobe beef. The Borgata Buffet serves a substantial breakfast and there are cafés for espresso, pastries and gelato. In addition to dining, there are several nightlife options including music venues, dance clubs, and bars.
Fine dining options include: Old Homestead Steakhouse, Bobby Flay Steak, Wolfgang Puck American Grille, Izakaya (modern Japanese fare), and Fornelletto (Italian cuisine).
Casual fare on-site includes French bistro dishes at The Metropolitan; noodles at N.O.W.; buffet food at Borgata Buffet; pizza, pasta, and paninis at Roma; sandwiches at Bread + Butter; and tapas at Sunroom.
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore 08401, United States|