- A clean hotel and casino situated on a prime stretch of Atlantic City's boardwalk
- Roman-inspired motif popular for photographs
- Fantastic dining options ranging from espresso to high-end steak and seafood
- Decent nightlife options including the Boardwalk Beer Garden
- An adults-only rooftop pool with signature cocktails and entertainment
- All rooms come with mini-fridges and coffeemakers
- The Ocean and Centurion Towers have contemporary decor, flat-screen TVs, and iPod docks
- An impressive day spa for a variety of high-end treatments
- A stadium-style theater on-site, drawing big-name acts
- 24-hour room service
- Un-renovated rooms show wear and tear
- Views from some rooms are undesirable
- Service can be spotty
- Fees for Wi-Fi and parking
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A surprisingly modern aesthetic, drawing one of the more upscale crowds on the boardwalk
Caesars Atlantic City is a longstanding fixture on the boardwalk, but the hotel has received numerous renovations and expansions over the years. The kitschy name might turn off upscale travelers, but the atmosphere here is surprisingly clean and sophisticated. For instance, the lobby is pleasing to the eye with low lighting, white Roman statues, and columns that draw the eye all the way up to the painted ceiling. Across from the front desk is a popular cafe for espresso and pastries -- a perfect place to stop, gawk and take it all in. The individual towers are separated by a clean and spacious casino area that continues on the lower level. The upscale nature of the establishment is also demonstrated at the Pier Shops at Caesars across the boardwalk from the hotel, home to high-end names such as Gucci and Burberry. Children are allowed at the hotel, and partygoers come here to take advantage of the nightclubs, but the scene mostly appeals to middle-age adults.
Adjacent to Bally's, Caesars Palace enjoys classic Monopoly positioning at the intersection of Park Place and Boardwalk
Atlantic City is known foremost as the gambling capital of the East Coast. The boardwalk is a four-mile landmark along the beach and Caesars Atlantic City takes up a prime spot adjacent to Bally's. Monopoly fans will appreciate the positioning at the intersection at Park Place and Boardwalk, and the life-size monopoly board next door in front of Bally's.
There is plenty to do within the property limits, but within walking distance -- in either direction -- are a number of casino-hotels including Trump Plaza, Showboat, Resorts and Tropicana. Both the Atlantic City Convention Center and the New Jersey Transit train station are easy to get to from the hotel. For shoppers, the Pier Shops complex across the boardwalk contains luxury name-brand stores and gourmet restaurants.
- 2-minute drive or 9-minute walk to Boardwalk Hall
- 2-minute drive or 12-minute walk to the Trump Plaza
- 3-minute drive or 10-minute walk to the New Jersey Transit train station and Atlantic City Convention Center
- 5-minute drive or 23-minute walk to Absecon Lighthouse
- 6-minute drive to Borgata Resort, Casino & Spa
- 7-minute drive to Farley State Marina
- 11-minute drive to Lucy the Elephant
- 16-minute drive to Brigantine Golf Links
- 29-minute drive to Renault Winery
- 52-minute drive to Long Beach Island
- 49-minute drive to Wildwoods by the Sea
- 53-minute drive to Cape May
- 65-minute drive to Philadelphia
- 130-minute drive to New York City
Decor and modernity vary between towers. Most rooms have modern decor, but there are still pockets of rooms that contain worn and tired furnishings. Room in the Centurion or Ocean Towers are the safest bet -- they come with contemporary design and modern amenities such as iPod docks and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms contain spacious walk-in showers and quartz television screens in the mirror.
- Work desks and chairs
- On-demand movies and video games
- Wi-Fi available for a daily fee
Rooms and Rates
Luxury shopping and an exquisite day spa
- A sprawling two-floor casino with 145,000 square feet of gaming space, more than 3,000 slot machines, and 135 table games. The casino is separated into several areas including an Asian Gaming area and a race viewing area with individual flat-screen monitors.
- A seasonal rooftop pool open to adults only with signature cocktails and nightly entertainment.
- Luxury shopping -- Burberry, Gucci, Tiffany & Co. and Apple to name a few -- at the Pier Shops across the boardwalk with over 75 retail stores, restaurants, and nightlife.
- A plush stadium-seat theater for live entertainment including major music and performance acts
- Situated steps from the shore, Caesars Atlantic City offers beach chairs, tents and umbrellas for rental.
- Qua Baths and Spa -- a tranquil space decorated with stone floors, dark woods and waterfalls -- offering a wide range of treatments and services.
- Guests have access to the Atlantic City Country Club for golf tee times.
- View a List of All Amenities
New York City outposts including the Atlantic Grill and Buddakan
Caesars Atlantic City is a major resort along the boardwalk and offers an impressive array of dining options. Centrally located in the lobby with its grandiose entrance is Mia Restaurant, serving Mediterranean cuisine. Also in this hub -- surrounded by the resort's iconic Roman decor -- is a popular stand-up cafe for espresso, pastries and grab-and-go lunches. Caesars puts on a noteworthy Sunday brunch with ocean views; for lunch and dinner, oceanfront dining is available at Nero's Tuscan Steakhouse. The Atlantic Grill offers a sophisticated setting with an extensive menu of quality sushi as well as surf and turf. Located on the ground level near the main entrance is Morton's Steakhouse for those seeking a classic martini and steak dinner. Additional options are spread out around the hotel as well at the Pier Shops, including the Stephen Starr restaurant Buddakan.
- Three nightlife areas including Dusk Nightclub (with live DJs), Level 3 at the Pier, and Toga. For outdoor drinking during summer months, there is the Boardwalk Beer Garden.
- 24-hour room service available
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||2100 Pacific Ave., Atlantic City, Jersey Shore 08401, United States|