- Located in hip Palermo Hollywood
- Rooms have fully equipped kitchenettes and Juliette balconies
- Lovely, modern outdor spaces for sunbathing
- Sleek, sophisticated decor throughout the hotel
- 400-thread-count sheets, plush bathrobes, and slippers
- Room freebies include Wi-Fi and bottles of water
- Custom refrigerator stocking available prior to arrival, for a fee
Boutique hotel Palermo Place is in the heart of Palermo Hollywood. Some attractions are within walking distance, such as the Botanical Gardens and the Buenos Aires Zoo, while others in Microcentro and Recoleta are a short drive away. The 26 rooms (four of which are smoking) are well-maintained and spacious, with Juliette balconies, sitting areas, plenty of closet space, and kitchenettes, which feature stainless-steel appliances, utensils, and linens (you can even have the fridge stocked prior to your arrival, for a fee). Throughout, the hotel’s decor is simple yet sophisticated, with rich, dark colors and modern furniture. And two outdoor decks provide relaxing spots for sunbathing. The hotel lacks an on-site restaurant, but guests are provided with vouchers for local eateries.