- An ultra-modern hotel with imaginative design elements
- Impressive breakfast buffet with sparkling wine
- Regional and international cuisine at stylish restaurant
- Pretty courtyard with seating for summer months
- Futuristic guest rooms with tiny lights embedded in walls
- Several bikes available for rent
- Free hotel shuttle service to Santa Maria Novella train station
- Not in the heart of the city center
- Fee for Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Distinctive design elements and high-tech amenities create an ultra-modern vibe at this upscale hotel.
Guests will know the UNA Hotel Vittoria is no ordinary property as soon as they enter the imaginative lobby, adorned with colorful flower mosaics that loop from floor to ceiling. Bold design elements, unconventional decor, and high-tech amenities make for an ultra-modern vibe at this upscale hotel.
A massive spiral structure that doubles as a seating area dominates the lobby bar, which is a trendy place for pre-dinner drinks and canapés. The restaurant, which serves Tuscan and international cuisine, is a bit more subdued, although stained-glass light fixtures add some whimsy.
Guest rooms feel especially futuristic, as sections of the walls and ceilings are embedded with tiny lights that give off a starry glow. Mounted flat-screen TVs and minimalist furnishings add to the distinctive look. Funky bathrooms feature matching tiled walls and floors, with purple or black toilets and sinks.
The UNA Hotel Vittoria is a bit removed from the tourist center
The trendy UNA Hotel Vittoria is located in the historical quarter of San Frediano -- a peaceful neighborhood where locals reside that's about a 20-minute walk from the tourist heart of Florence. The hotel does have a small number of bikes that it rents out to guests and also provides free shuttle service to the Santa Maria Novella train station.
Florence is extremely pedestrian-friendly, and is one of Italy's most beautiful cities -- it's more compact, and less gritty, than Rome. The Duomo is the most iconic sight here, but other popular attractions include Michelangelo's "David" at the Galleria dell'Accademia, the works of Botticelli and da Vinci at the Uffizi, and the Ponte Vecchio bridge, which dates back to the 1300s. The Piazza della Signora is a popular tourist hub, and many hotels are located near it.
- 16-minute drive to Peretola Airport
- 6-minute drive to Ponte Vecchio
- 6-minute drive to the Uffizi Gallery, which houses Botticelli's "Birth of Venus"
- 6-minute drive to Boboli Gardens
- 12-minute drive to Santa Maria Novella train station
- 13-minute drive to the Galleria dell'Accademia where Michelangelo's famous David statue is housed
- 16-minute drive to the Duomo, Florence's most famous landmark
- 16-minute drive to Santa Croce
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||Via Pisana 59, Florence 50143, Italy|
|Phone||3 (902) 856-0910|