Oyster Hotel Panoramas
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Under an hour from the airport (traffic will make this trip longer), and just a few minutes' walk to a major metro station and bus stops. Public transportation is the way to go in this crowded city.
Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus is located in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighborhood, close to Times Square Shopping Mall, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Hong Kong Central Library.
Hong Kong is filled with skyscrapers and tightly packed streets. Traffic can be a problem, so public transportation is the way to go here, and visitors can get around everywhere in this way. Another way to take in the sights is to ride the Star Ferry across Victoria Harbor, one of the world's busiest harbors. It's an essential part of local commuter life, but also an important aspect of the city's tourism. Once at Victoria Harbor's waterfront, visitors can seek the Avenue of the Stars -- Hong Kong's version of Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Avenue of the Stars is accompanied by the Symphony of the Stars, a sound and light show that pays tribute to the city's film industry. Visitors can experience thrill rides at Ocean Park Theme Park, or get lost in the magic at Hong Kong Disneyland, which incorporates the different lands of Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
To escape the madness of the city, visitors can take the Peak Tram -- which rises 1,300 feat above sea level to provide outrageous views of the city -- to Peak Tower, where they'll find Once at the top, The Peak shopping, dining, and The Sky Gallery displaying artwork by local Hong Kong artists.
- 40-minute drive to Hong Kong International Airport
- 2-minute walk to a handful of bus stops
- 2- to 6-minute walk to shops and restaurants
- 6-minute walk to Causeway Bay Metro
- 12-minute walk to Wan Chai Ferry Pier
- 16-minute walk to Hong Kong Stadium
- 6-minute drive to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 9-minute drive to Victoria Harbor
- 9-minute drive to Victoria Park
- 12-minute drive to Expo Promenade
- 12-minute drive to The Peak
- 13-minute drive to upscale shopping at IFC Mall
- 14-minute drive to Tai Tam Country Park
- 14-minute drive to Ocean Park Theme Park
- 23-minute drive to Ma Wan Tung Wan Beach
- 23-minute drive to Jade Market
- 25-minute drive to Big Wave Bay Beach
- 28-minute drive to Hong Kong Disneyland
- 36-minute drive to Butterfly Beach
- 67-minute drive to Lantau Island and Tian Tan Buddha
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Mini Bar (with liquor)
|Address||No.11 Morrison Hill Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, China|
|Phone||8 (523) 518-6688|