- Intimate boutique experience with emphasis on service
- Comfortable and quiet rooms with big flat-screen TVs
- Luxurious bathrooms have heated floors
- All rooms have champagne-stocked minibars
- Delicious continental breakfast served daily
- Excellent location for upscale Knightsbridge shopping
- Penguin book mini-library in all rooms
- Elegant bistro on-site
- Free fruit bowl and bottled water in rooms
- Wine from owners' vineyard in France available
- Expensive parking
- Cancellation charge
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Intimate and stylish with an art deco vibe
The Levin was founded by experienced hotelier David Levin. This 12-room hotel is an intimate, family-run affair that offers warm personalized service. For example, there is no big front desk, but instead a beautiful reception room. There are some great special features at the hotel, including a lovely free breakfast and a minibar stocked with a variety of champagne in every room. Art deco colors and shapes dominate the decor. In The Metro Bar and Bistro and beyond, the scene is laid-back and elegant.
In Knightsbridge, near excellent shopping
The Levin is located a three-minute stroll from the Knightsbridge tube station. The location is ideal for shopping, as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, and Sloane Street are all nearby. Knightsbridge is a primarily affluent shopping and residential area, populated by well-heeled locals. This neighborhood is home to some of London's wealthiest residents, including Chelsea football club owner Roman Abramovich. In addition to shopping, other London attractions are within easy walking distance, including Hyde Park and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- 3-minute walk to Knightsbridge shopping district including designer shops and Harrods
- 6-minute walk to Beauchamp Place for local dining and shopping
- 6-minute walk to Hyde Park
- 12-minute walk to the Victoria and Albert Museum
- 13-minute walk to the Natural History Museum
- 13-minute walk to Sloane Square shopping district and Saatchi Art Gallery
- 15-minute walk to the Science Museum
- 14-minute tube ride to Piccadilly circus and the theater district
- 17-minute tube ride to Covent Garden
- 20-minute bus ride to Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market
- 20-minute tube ride to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, and scenic walks along the Thames
- 22-minute tube ride to Trafalgar Square, National Portrait Gallery, London ICA, Tate Modern, and the Southbank
Tailored for comfort and style, with art deco flair
The 12 rooms at the Levin are spacious, comfortable, and stocked with luxury amenities. The rooms were designed with the 1930s in mind, and feature fabrics by British designer William Yeoward and lighting by Porta Romana.
- Luxurious bathrooms have heated floors and plush bathrobes
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- A special champagne minibar replaces the traditional minibar
- Penguin book mini-libraries are supplied in every room
- Nespresso and Birchall Tea making facilities
Rooms and Rates
Champagne minibars and free Wi-Fi
The small, boutique Levin hotel has a couple of features to offer. In the room, champagne minibars are a unique touch.
- Champagne minibars allow guests to mix champagne cocktails in their rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPads available on request
On-site bistro serves a free breakfast
The Metro Bar and Bistro serves delicious classics in a casual, contemporary setting. Guests looking for a more formal dining affair can go next door to the Levin's sister hotel, the Capital.
- Le Metro Brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There's live acoustic music Thursday evenings.
- A free light buffet breakfast daily.
- Afternoon tea with scones, pastries, and sandwiches for a fee.
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||28 Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AS, United Kingdom|
|Phone||440 (207) 589-6286|