- Great downtown Portland location
- Sleek, modern rooms with flat-screen TVs and iPod docks
- Portland Roasting coffee and Steven Smith tea in rooms
- Stylish lobby with impressive display of fine art
- Black-and-white photographs from renowned artist showcased throughout property
- 24-hour: room service, fitness center, and business center
- Luxurious bedding, pillow-top mattresses, and pillow menu
- Quality Asian cuisine at Bo Bistro and Typhoon!
- Bathrooms are small
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- Fee for valet parking
- Cardio machines in fitness center lack personal TVs
This artsy boutique hotel in downtown Portland is within walking distance of numerous attractions, and its sleek rooms are decorated in neutral tones, with rich brown fabrics, leather, and woods. Beds are decked out in high-thread-count sheets and pillow-top mattresses, and tech features include iPod docks and flat-screen TVs. It's an older building, though, evidenced by the small rooms and tiny bathrooms.
Hotel & Amenities Photos
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
This Hotel Also Featured In
If you haven’t already booked a summer vacation, it’s time to get cracking. There’s a lot going on this year and we don’t want you to miss a thing. To name a few: a stellar summer celebration marking the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, festivals galore, new waterside neighborhoods, plenty of outdoor adventures, and…
Who Needs Oktoberfest?! 5 Awesome Cider Regions You Don't Even Know About (Yet) to Try This Fall Instead
Image courtesy of AdamAndHisCamera Nearly eight million liters of beer are consumed at Munich’s legendary Oktoberfest every autumn, and even that outrageous number doesn’t come close to touching upon the truckloads poured out in countless towns around the world in honor of the festival. While it may seem like a sin to consume any other…
Rose City may best be known for its lush natural surroundings and eco-centric personality, but that doesn’t mean fashion-forward visitors should stow their credit cards for a rainy day (although, this is the Pacific Northwest we’re talking about, so I suppose you could do so). Along with our friends at Lucky Magazine, we’ve found all…
Oyster Hotel Review
Conveient location in Downtown Portland
The hotel is less than a five-minute walk from Pioneer Square's businesses and shops, and is only a one-minute walk to O'Bryant Square, a large green area. It is also within walking distance of numerous Portland attractions.
Downtown Portland is the heart of the city, and is centered around the lively Pioneer Square. It’s also home to multiple museums, urban parks, and residential condominiums. Portland State University borders Downtown to the south.
- 18-minute drive to Portland International Airport
- 1-minute walk to O'Bryant Square
- 3-minute walk to the Oregon Symphony
- 4-minute walk to Pioneer Square
- 7-minute walk to Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- 8-minute walk to the Portland Art Museum
- 8-minute walk to the Pearl District's shops and art galleries
- 8-minute drive to the Museum of Science and Industry, or 15 minutes via public transportation
- 9-minute drive to Washington Park's beautiful gardens, like the Japanese Garden and Rose Garden, or 25 minutes via public transportation
Hotel & Amenities Photos
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.