- Convenient beachfront location close to the Marina
- Rooms offer balconies with ocean views
- Huge infinity pool for swimming laps
- Adults-only atmosphere with Nitro Club open until 2 a.m.
- Free rentals including kayaks, boogie boards, and sailboards
- Free hospitality suite for late departures and early arrivals
- Two clay tennis courts, small spa, and fitness center with yoga classes
- 3 specialty restaurants, casual dining, and 24-hour room service
- No Internet in guest rooms
- Crowded pool deck
- Dated furniture and bland decor
- Tube TVs
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Adults-only beachfront resort with a huge pool and nightly entertainment
This beachfront resort offers an all-inclusive, kid-free environment in Puerto Vallarta. While local nightlife is minutes away in a taxi, the resort also has many solid food, beverage, and entertainment options on-site. During the day the hotel sets the stage for relaxation with its huge pool and yellow-striped cabanas on the beach. In the evening, there are three specialty restaurants (reservations are required) as well as nightly entertainment. The resort's disco, Nitro Club, is open until 2 a.m.
Convenient beachfront location close to the Marina
The location of the Golden Crown Paradise Resort strikes the perfect balance between too busy and too quiet. This stretch of beach is located south of the cruise ship dock and north of town, offering a balance between the peaceful Marina and Nuevo Vallarta and the more hectic scene closer to downtown. The beach here is still busy, but is fairly wide and clean. Golf courses are nearby and all the shopping and nightlife of the city is a short cab ride away.
- 5-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- 5-minute drive to Liverpool store and mall
- 10-minute drive to nearby golf and Marina Vallarta
- 15-minute drive to downtown
The Golden Crown Paradise Resort has 214 rooms and suites featuring balconies with beautiful ocean views. Rooms are bland with dated furniture, tube TVs, and don't have access to the Internet. The color scheme is appropriate for the beach, and rooms are decorated in calm yellow and earthy tones. Some guests complain of hard beds, but the property is clean and well-maintained.
- Standard Rooms have a king or two double beds and full bath with shower and tub
- Deluxe Oceanfront Rooms add a choice of king or two double beds, extra space, and a guaranteed ocean view
- Jacuzzi rooms add a Jacuzzi either in room or on the deck, king bed only option
- Some rooms have a minibar with soft drinks, daily stocked water, and beer
- Honeymoon Suite has more space, Jacuzzi on deck, flowers, and bed decorations on arrival
Rooms and Rates
This adults-only beachfront resort has a huge pool and nice slice of the beach for its guests. While the pool deck can seem crowded at times, there are also plenty of lounge chairs and yellow-striped cabanas on the beach. In addition to the outdoor pool, the hotel also offers clay tennis courts, a small spa, and a gym with yoga classes.
- Adults-only all-inclusive resort
- Great beachfront location
- On-site Club Nitro open late
- Huge outdoor lap pool
- Clay tennis courts
- Windsurfing lessons available
- Golf nearby, packages available
Variety of casual and elegant restaurants along with 24-hour room service
This all-inclusive resort offers a variety of dining options, including a trio of specialty restaurants where reservations are required. These three restaurants all have a resort elegant dress code, requiring men to wear pants. Casual choices include the Bellavista Cafeteria, serving three meals a day, and also offering a cooking show on the weekends. Snacks and light meals are also available at the Grill or the Breeze Beach and Snack Bar.
- Paradise Restaurant serves dinner only six nights per week, four seatings nightly
- Salvador’s Restaurant serves dinner six nights per week, four seatings nightly
- The Grill serves poolside snacks and light lunches from noon to 5 p.m.
- The Breeze Beach and Snack Bar serves light food (including continental breakfast in the morning and sushi in the evening) from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||Av de las Garzas 3, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48333, Mexico|
|Also Known As||