- Big villas and cottages, all with fireplaces and terraces
- Some units have fire pits or hot tubs
- Large bathrooms, all with separate showers and soaking tubs
- Private pool and whirlpools that are more peaceful than the Hotel del Coronado pool
- Free breakfast
- Exclusive access to Windsor Club Cottage
- Luxury spa with pool, steam rooms, and hydrotherapy tubs
- Gourmet California cuisine at 1500 Ocean
- Wine, chocolate, and cheese pairings at Eno Wine Bar
- Access to the pool and features at Hotel del Coronado
- Fee for valet parking
- Resort fee (covers Wi-Fi)
- Privacy issues on some terraces
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Big cottages and villas with fireplaces and terraces; many have ocean views, full kitchens, and extras such as fire pits or hot tubs
Beach Village at The Del offers two main categories of accommodation: cottages, which are closer to the beach and have oceanfront views, and villas, which are located behind the cottages and have garden or ocean views. Rooms start at 535 square feet.
The cottages and villas have homey upscale decor -- white wood accents, crown molding, comfy upholstered sofas, and fireplaces. All have terraces or balconies and modern technology features. Spacious bathrooms have walk-in showers, soaking tubs, marble countertops, and stone tile.
- 42-inch flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- iHome docking stations
- 400 thread count sheets
- Bose Surround Sound Systems
- Empty mini-fridges
- Soaking tubs and separate showers
- High-quality robes
- Hot tubs or fire pits in some room types.
- All cottages have full oceanfront views.
- Villas have garden, partial ocean, or ocean views.
- Many suites have kitchens with stainless steel appliances, dining areas, and sofa beds.
Rooms and Rates
Exclusive access to Windsor Cottage, and numerous restaurants to choose from at Hotel del Coronado
Guests at Beach Village have exclusive access to Windsor Club Cottage, where the free breakfast buffet is served (expect items such as hot cinnamon rolls, eggs, cereals, yogurt, and toast). The historic cottage was once the home of Wallis Spencer Simpson, who King Edward VIII of England abdicated to marry. There is also a poolside Breezes Bar & Grill exclusive to Beach Village guests at the private pool. The main hotel offers an assortment of restaurants
- 1500 Ocean is an acclaimed fine dining restaurant by Chef Robert Hohmann and serves California cuisine.
- Eno Wine Bar serves wine, rare cheeses and chocolate.
- Sunset Bar serves cocktails.
- Sheerwater is a bistro-style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Crown Room serves an acclaimed brunch every Sunday.
- Babcock & Story Bar and Bakery serves wines, coffee, tea and cocktails.
- Sundeck Bar & Grill serves cocktails and grilled entrees; open seasonally.
- MooTime Creamery serves ice cream
- Splash Bar & Deli is a poolside bar serving sandwiches, snacks and tropical drinks; open seasonally (hours vary).
- Boardwalk Cafe serves smoothies and snacks for breakfast and lunch.
- Cabana Bar is a beach bar serving light snacks and tropical drinks; open seasonally.
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1500 Orange Avenue, Hotel del Coronado, Coronado, California 92118, United States|