Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the heart of Boyes Hot Springs, a 5-minute drive from Sonoma
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn is located in the heart of Boyes Hot Springs, an ordinary, small town a short drive from Sonoma. There’s not much in the area but some restaurants and a couple of shops; to visit wineries, a car is necessary.
Sonoma Valley is one of the world's best wine-growing regions, with hundreds of wineries sprawling over rolling hills. While It's a little less touristy than Napa, and more laid-back, with family-owned wineries and less crowded towns.
Hikers, non-drinkers, and eco-tourists can expect to have fun too -- Sonoma offers attractions apart from wine tasting and fine dining, including hot air balloon rides and golf.
The beauty of the valley is striking any time of the year, but especially during the harvest season (September and October) and spring. It can get busy during the summer months, but you shouldn't expect as many crowds as in Napa Valley, because Sonoma wineries are scattered over a greater area. The flip side to that is that exploring the region's town's requires more driving time.
- 80-minute drive to Oakland International Airport
- 85-minute drive to San Francisco International Airport
- 9-minute walk to Fiesta Shopping Center and movie theatre
- 4-minute drive to the Maxwell Farms Regional Park
- 4-minute drive to Sonoma Golf and Country Club
- 5-minute drive to the heart of Sonoma
- 9-minute drive to Glen Ellen’s wonderful wineries
- 31-minute drive to the heart of Napa
- 51-minute drive to quaint Healdsburg
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||100 Boyes Blvd., Sonoma, California 95476-1447, United States|