- Luxury cabin and condo rentals are great for large groups
- Marble and granite bathrooms for every bedroom
- Use of the amenities at the Peaks Resort & Spa, including the two pools, ski valet, spa, and fitness center
- Lobby and check-in desk on-site (not at sister property)
- Daily housekeeping and room service (not typical for rental units)
- Owners have to meet high standards for decor
- Nightly winter rates are steep, even for the condos
- High perch means lots of steps
- Fee for valet parking
- Hefty resort fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Luxurious, independently owned rental units, most with professional interior design
Peaks See Forever Rentals has one of the highest perches in Mountain Village, so it's hard to miss. The condos and cabins feature log exteriors, peaked roofs, and large balconies, and it’s easy to see where these rentals get their name -- you feel like you truly can see forever from some of the units, especially the upper-level condos.
This is one of the most luxurious properties in Telluride, and can easily accommodate large families and groups with its two- to four-bedroom units. For every bedroom in both the condos and the cabins, there is a large marble bathroom; at least one in the unit will have a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Units are individually decorated, since they are all privately owned, but most owners have chosen to hire interior designers, and it shows. Textiles and linens are tasteful and fresh, furniture is high-end, and kitchen appliances are Bosch or Viking.
Many units have a mountain cabin style, with solid wood furniture, contemporary color schemes, and high ceilings with exposed wood beams. But others take a different approach, such as the four-bedroom penthouse with a castle theme: stone walls, dark hallways, and hanging chandeliers.
Ski-in, ski-out location in Mountain Village
Mountain Village is the sister town to Telluride. A gondola serves as the main transportation between the two towns, as Telluride sits in a canyon a full 800 feet below the ski slopes and Mountain Village. Mountain Village gives guests easier access to the slopes, and is truly a resort-style town catering almost exclusively to tourists. Several different plazas offer shopping, restaurants, bars, and other entertainment.
- 6-hour drive from Denver International Airport
- 20-minute drive from Telluride Regional Airport
- 1-hour, 40-minute drive from Montrose Regional Airport
- 5-minute walk or ski to the ski lifts
- 12-minute drive to Telluride Brewing Company
- 20-minute drive (or take the gondola) to Colorado Avenue and downtown Telluride
Two- to four-bedroom units with dramatic views and high-end decor
The units at the See Forever aren’t typical ski-town rentals. Both cabins and penthouses are on offer, with two to four bedrooms: The cabins are standalone buildings, and the penthouses are luxury condos. Units have a bathroom for every bedroom, fully equipped kitchens with high-end stainless appliances, and tasteful decor, often planned by a professional interior decorator.
The penthouses have one main advantage over the cabins: the views. Because the penthouses are located in the main building, they sit higher than the cabins, and have fantastic vistas of the Rocky Mountains. The penthouses even have larger windows in the dining, living, and master bedrooms. In the cabins, however, guests get the privacy that comes with not sharing any walls with neighbors.
- One bathroom for every bedroom, most with marble detailing
- At least one bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Large granite or marble kitchens, with high-end stainless appliances, cookware, and tableware
- High standard of decor, usually done by hired professional decorators
- Grocery stocking in units, for a fee
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
Rooms and Rates
Private check-in on location, and use of amenities at neighboring Peaks Resort & Spa
Peaks See Forever Rentals is sister property to the neighboring Peaks Resort & Spa, and guests here get full use of the resort amenities. Peaks Resort has two pools (one with an indoor water slide), a 42,000-square-foot spa, and a fitness center with a climbing wall. Guests also get preferred tee times at the Telluride Golf Course, and can rent ski and snowboard gear from the resort's shop.
While the See Forever doesn’t have any on-site restaurants of its own, guests are welcome to use the three at the Peaks, and the See Forever does have room service. Wi-Fi is included in the extra resort fee, and grocery stocking is available prior to arrival (for a fee).
- Use of the Peaks Resort & Spa's amenities, including the 42,000-square foot-spa
- Access to fitness center with a rock climbing wall and separate Pilates and yoga studios
- Access to year-round indoor/outdoor pool with a water slide, and a separate lap pool
- Preferred tee times at Telluride Golf Course
- Great ski-in/ski-out location with ski valet
- Valet parking, for a fee
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||109 Sunny Ridge, Telluride, CO, 81435, US|