- Central location in Downtown Vancouver, less than a block from a Skytrain station
- Modern rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs
- Sleek marble bathrooms
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi and free worldwide long-distance phone calls
- Casual bar and grill on-site
- Small spa
- Free access to nearby Steve's Nash Sports Club
- Pricey parking (typical in Vancouver)
- No on-site gym
Despite the "St. Regis" name, this historic, mid-range boutique hotel in Downtown Vancouver is unaffiliated with the famous luxury brand. Rooms are on the small side for Vancouver, but they are cute and modern, and extras like free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free long-distance calls add value. There's a casual bar and grill on-site, and two excellent restaurants next door: Gotham Steakhouse and the chic Shore Club Restaurant.
- Fitness Center
This Hotel Also Featured In
Oyster's Fact or Fakeout: White-Glove Afternoon Tea Service, Dirt-Cheap Rooms in Vancouver, and More!
Deluxe Room at the Hotel Healdsburg; Healdsburg, CA 1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hotel Healdsburg’s Afternoon Tea encourages kids to take part in the service by offering white gloves and fans for girls, and top hats and fake mustaches for boys. 2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The St. Regis Hotel in Vancouver is celebrating its centennial…
Oyster Hotel Review
St. Regis Hotel
In Downtown Vancouver, near the Granville Skytrain stop
The St. Regis Hotel has a central location in Downtown Vancouver, less than a block from a Skytrain stop and a 7-minute walk from Robson Square.
Downtown Vancouver is the the financial and commercial hub of the city. It's bustling during the weekdays, when tourists and locals fill the streets -- but empties out at night and on the weekends. However, Robson Square is always alive, featuring restaurants, shops, bars, and the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- 27-minute drive to Vancouver International Airport, or 35 minutes via public transportation
- 1-minute walk to the Granville Skytrain
- 7-minute walk to Robson Square
- 7-minute walk to the Vancouver Art Gallery
- 10-minute walk to the Vancouver Convention Center
- 12-minute walk to Harbor Green Park on the waterfront
- 6-minute drive, or 12 minutes via public transportation, to Stanley Park, a 1000-acre oasis with gardens, beaches, wildlife, and the seawall (a path along the waterfront)
- 7-minute drive to the Kitsilano beach community, or 17 minutes via public transportation
- 7-minute drive to the BC Place Stadium, home to numerous Canadian teams and where some events from the 2010 Olympic Winter Games took place, or 12 minutes via public transportation
- 8-minute drive to Science World
- 9-minute drive to the Museum of Vancouver, or 22 minutes via public transportation
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.