- No fitness center
- No poolside drink service
- No casino
- No room service
- No restaurant or bar
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Across the street from the Las Vegas Convention Center (still, a five-minute walk) and a monorail station, so that it's easy to explore the Strip
Situated directly across the street from the Las Vegas Monorail station and the Las Vegas Convention Center, this Residence Inn, like the Courtyard by Marriott next door, is one of a number of hotels that surround the convention center, among them the Renaissance Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Hilton, and the Hilton Grand Vacation Club.
If the heat is bearable, the Wynn hotel (at the northern end of the Strip) and all of its superb high-end shopping and dining are just a 15-minute walk. But in Vegas, most people would splurge on a two-minute, $5 taxi.
- Two-minute walk to the monorail station, which stops at the MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace and elsewhere along the Strip. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day unlimited pass is $13.
- 10-minute drive to McCarran International Airport
- Free on-site parking
- Five-minute walk to Las Vegas Convention Center
- All rooms are large suites: The studio, the standard room type, starts at about 450 square feet; two-bedroom and penthouse suites start at about 575 square feet.
- Kitchen -- full-size fridge; dishwasher; electric stove -- in every room. Each was renovated in 2012.
- In-room fireplace -- a rare, if odd, treat for Vegas
- Soundproof windows, only in the suites
- All rooms have 32-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels.
- Large desk area
- Comfortable beds
- New carpeting added in 2012
- Free Wi-Fi
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||3225 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States|
|Also Known As||