- Large, opulent rooms with fireplaces and balconies
- Marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Rooftop pool and Jacuzzis with views of Vail Mountain
- Great location in the heart of Vail Square near Eagle Bahn lift
- Exquisite spa with 11 treatment rooms
- Spacious TechnoGym fitness center
- Very attentive staff and concierge
- Free transportation in hotel SUVs
- Valet-only parking, for a fee
- Expensive resort fee, but includes tips
- Limited room service menu, especially late night
- Some travelers prefer Vail Village over Vail Square
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
European-style luxury in a chalet setting
The lobby resembles a classic European chalet, with its huge stone fireplace, high-back leather chairs, and a dramatic cast-iron chandelier. Large arching windows and thoughtful stone and wood finishes all anchor the luxury lodge decor. The apres-ski scene is thriving here, with a spacious outdoor patio and cozy tavern for snacks, cocktails, and full meals. The rooftop pool offers another scenic spot to relax, while the 10,000-square-foot spa complex has a long list of eco-conscious treatments.
At the heart of Vail Square, near the Eagle Bahn gondola
The Arrabelle is located west of downtown Vail Village in Vail Square. This chalet-inspired lodge is the closest hotel to the Eagle Bahn lift. European-style architecture gives this area of luxury hotels and condo rentals an old-world feel. The hotel is a quick drive to I-70 for access to Denver and Glenwood Springs.
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the Eagle Bahn ski lift
- 3-minute drive to the Colorado Ski Museum
- 5-minute drive to the Ford Amphitheater
- 1-hour drive to the hot springs at Glenwood Springs
Rooms have rustic touches of stone and wood and are incredibly luxurious, with plush couches, large fireplaces, and massive marble bathrooms. Rooms offer some of the most square footage in Vail Valley, with an average of 550 square feet. Bathrooms include wall-mounted TVs, heated floors, deep soaking tubs, and separate walk-in showers.
More luxury touches include soft bathrobes, slippers, and coffeemaker with Starbucks coffee. Rooms range from standard rooms to one-bedroom suites to five-bedroom suites, and all have free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have sunny balconies and mountain views.
- Fireplaces, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large marble bathrooms with luxurious soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Bathrobes, slippers, safes and humidifiers
- Bathrooms have wall-mounted TVs and heated tile floors
- Some rooms have balconies with mountain views
Rooms and Rates
Arrabelle's rooftop lap pool offers unbeatable views, although it's on the small side. The spa and fitness center are both upscale and spacious. A ski valet is available in winter to store skis and warm boots.
- Ski valet available at the base of Eagle Bahn Gondola
- Apres ski lounge for owners and guests only
- Rooftop pool and two Jacuzzis
- Luxurious spa with Jacuzzis, steam room, and sauna
- Extensive TechnoGym fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Private residences and hotel rooms available for rent
- Free Wi-Fi
The Arrabelle offers an elegant bistro, casual pub, and room service.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||675 Lionshead Place, Vail, Colorado 81657, United States|