Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas AirportAirport, Las Vegas, Nevada
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Quiet, barren landscape, yet quick, easy access to the Las Vegas frenzy
Surrounded by a desert landscape spotted with corporate buildings, a large outlet mall, and few to no restaurants, the Homewood Suites appears inconvenient upon first sight. But situated south of McCarran Airport and two roads southeast of the Strip, it is a convenient car (or free hotel shuttle) ride to both destinations.
Just outside the bright lights, bawdy shows, and grandiose structures, there's a Vegas that stretches beyond that dense, 3.5-mile-long line of hotel-casinos on Las Vegas Boulevard known as the Strip. Slightly removed from the incessant hustle are a number of hotels -- located anywhere from a five-minute walk to a five- to 10-minute taxi or shuttle ride from the center of the action -- that offer closer proximity to the Las Vegas Convention Center, a quieter night's sleep, and, at times, a bit more bang for the buck.
Many visitors like to explore the hotels and attractions along the Strip and once you're there, it's easy to find a taxi at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option for getting around the area is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3 to ride. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. Note, however, that the monorail stations are far from one another so it can be a long walk from the station to where you actually want to go. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day pass is $13. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive and most convenient option.
- 10-minute drive, $20 taxi, or free 24-hour hotel shuttle service every hour to McCarran International Airport
- 10-minute drive to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip; free 24-hour hotel shuttle service to and from the Strip every hour
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- 480-square-foot studios; 620-sqaure-foot one-bedroom suites; and 939-square-foot two-bedroom suites are all designed like small apartments.
- 32-inch flat-screen TVs
- DVD players
- Free wired Internet; no Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen -- electric stove stovetop, microwave, full-size fridge
- Great beds
- Smoking rooms available
Customers Who Viewed Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Address230 Hidden Well Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119-3564, United States
Also Known As
- Homewood Suites Las Vegas
- Homewood Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Las Vegas Homewood
- Las Vegas Homewood Suites
- One Bedroom Suite
- Studio Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite