Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion CenterChandler, Phoenix, Arizona
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Mid-range hotel with plain design in a Phoenix suburb
The 102-room Residence Inn is mid-range and mediocre, with decidedly plain design. A tan stucco exterior gives way to a functional lobby and buffet area that could belong to any mid-range chain hotel. The rooms are equally generic; they don’t try to wow you with decor, but strive for practicality. The free amenities are a plus, however, and the location is convenient, with two huge malls across the street. For a more contemporary room, try the Spring Hill Suites next door.
In Chandler, a 30-minute drive from Scottsdale and Phoenix
The hotel is in Chandler, a suburb east of Phoenix, and lies just off the main arteries of the 101 Freeway and Chandler Blvd. within a landscape of chain stores and two large shopping malls: The Chandler Fashion Square and Chandler Gateway. Both are within easy walking distance, as are a variety of restaurants. No shuttle service is offered.
- 5-minute walk to Chandler Fashion Square and Chandler Gateway
- 20-minute drive to Casino Arizona, a popular gambling casino
- 20-minute drive to Arizona State University in Tempe
- 30-minute drive to downtown Scottsdale
- 30-minute drive to the Phoenix Zoo
- 30-minute drive to Papago Park, a popular hiking area
- 30-minute drive to Sky Harbor International Airport
Big suites with kitchens and flat-screen TVs
The kitchen and dining table are big enough for guests to whip up and serve a full meal, and there is ample space for working and eating at the desk.
All rooms include:
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen TV with free premium movie channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combo
- Work desk with telephone and free local calls
- Table that seats four
- Kitchen with range, full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, dishware, and cooking utensils (full ovens in the Two Bedroom Suites)
- Iron and ironing board
- Free newspaper
A small heated pool and free self-parking
- Small heated pool and Jacuzzi with plastic lounge chairs and glass patio tables with umbrellas
- 24-hour fitness center is a single small room with two treadmills and an elliptical machine (all with individual TVs), as well as free weights.
- 24-hour business center (a single computer and printer in the lobby)
- 24-hour front desk staff
- Free self-parking
- Laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box big enough for laptops
- 441 square feet of meeting space
- The Market shop open 24 hours with snacks and refreshments
- Tennis courts
Free breakfast buffet and evening reception appetizers; room service is available from an off-site restaurant
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free evening reception with appetizers
- Room delivery available from The Order Inn for lunch and dinner.
- Many dining options are available across the street at the two shopping malls.
Customers Who Viewed Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Address200 North Federal Street, Chandler, AZ, 85226, US
- 1 Bedroom Bi-level Loft
- 1 Bedroom Suite
- 2 Bedroom Suite
- Penthouse Suite