- No on-site beach
- No turndown service, room service, or on-site dining
- Limited front desk hours
- No fitness center
- Leaves and debris in the pool
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in Marathon, a strip of islands south of Key Largo in the Florida Keys
The Coral Lagoon Resort & Marina is located in Marathon at the southern tip of Long Point Key, a few minutes' drive from The Florida Keys Marathon Airport. It faces the Atlantic but has no on-site beach (only a pool); it's a five-minute drive to the nearest stretch of sand.
Even though Marathon was long viewed as a stopover on the drive to Key West, the city holds its own with plenty of restaurants (lots of seafood, of course), museums, beaches and a bevy of options for the active set. Casual travelers may even prefer Marathon's less rambunctious vibe over Key West's crowded streets.
Marathon is a major sports fishing destination on both the gulf and Atlantic sides, especially during the annual tarpon tournaments in April and May. Impressive reefs make it very popular for diving and snorkeling. Those looking to stick to dry land can make use of golf courses and decent biking options.
- 10-minute drive to Florida Keys Marathon Airport
- 130-minute drive to Miami International Airport
- 5-minute drive to Key Colony Beach
- 9-minute drive to Crane Point's museums, parks, nature trails and bird sanctuaries
- 10-minute drive to swimming with dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center
- 26-minute drive to snorkeling and beaches at Bahia Honda State Park
- 70-minute drive to Key West
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||12399 Overseas Hwy, Marathon 33050, United States|