- Adults-only, nude-friendly swingers resort along the river
- Couple minutes' walk from Hollywood Beach
- Walking distance from restaurants, grocery stores, and bars
- Rooftop heated pool with ocean and river views, surrounded by loungers
- Rooms have flat-screen TVs, desks, and private bathrooms
- Some upgraded rooms have microwaves, swings, and coffeemakers
- Free daily continental breakfast, and weekend barbecues and parties
- Free-to-use sauna and playrooms for couples and groups
- Day passes and night passes available
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- 20-minute drive from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- No on-site restaurant (though many nearby)
- Some complaints of wear and tear
The budget Rooftop Resort is an adults-only, nude-friendly, swingers resort located a couple minutes' walk from Hollywood Beach. This clothing-optional lifestyle resort is within walking distance of several restaurants, bars, and markets, plus the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Features include a rooftop pool with intracoastal and ocean views, a sauna, and playrooms for couples and groups. The 32 rooms here are contemporary and well-maintained, all with air-conditioning, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms have kitchenettes with microwaves, mini-fridges, and coffeemakers, plus there are sexy suites with swing sets. All rates include daily continental breakfasts with some hot items, weekend barbecues and parties, and parking. Day passes and night passes are available, with some restrictions. The crowd here tends to be on the older side. For an affordable property without the nudity, consider Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, which is on the beachfront boardwalk and has suites with fully equipped kitchens.
- Pets Allowed
Oyster Hotel Review
This Hotel Also Featured In
For swinging couples, finding the right, anything-goes spot with like-minded folks can be tough. But we’re here to help. From NSFW resorts to risqué cruises, BDSM street parties to swinging nudist towns, here are eight bucket-list getaways for swingers.
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.