- No spa
- No pool or Jacuzzi
- Some rooms feel dark with dated decor
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In downtown Jackson, within walking distance of shops and restaurants
The Wort Hotel is near the center of downtown, within walking distance of numerous shops and restaurants. Some slopes are within walking distance too, but with skis and boot, you may want to drive.
A short walk through Jackson can at times feel like an Epcot experience. In the span of a few blocks, you'll find lively Wild-West taverns serving elk meat gyros, high-end day spas, kitschy cowboy bars where locals and skiers nurse their beers, gourmet restaurants, and maybe a ho-down or two. Combine this with the fact that you're surrounded by some of the most vast, unkempt natural beauty in the country and mere miles away from some of the most challenging skiing in the world, and it becomes easy to see why the town has grown into the charming, vibrant place that it is today.
Jackson serves as a year-round gateway for tourists visiting Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Yellowstone National Park, and Grand Teton National Park, the combination of which makes the area the ultimate outdoorsman's paradise. Of course, this also brings a tourist trap element to the city, but given its remote location and authentic Old-West vibe, it all comes off more appealingly than one might expect. It may also be one of the few places you can find great Thai food and a taxidermist next door to one another.
- 15-minute drive to Jackson Hole Airport
- 2-minute walk to Town Square
- 6-minute walk from Snake River Brewery and Restaurant, a popular microbrewery
- 17-minute walk or 4-minute drive to the National Elk Refuge visitor center
- 17-minute walk or 5-minute drive to skiing at Snow King Resort
- 20-minute drive to Craig Thomas Visitor Center, a starting point for Grand Teton National Park
- 28-minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||50 North Glenwood , PO Box 69, Jackson, Wyoming 83001, United States|