- Quiet, peaceful location away from the bustle of Puerto Vallarta
- Incredibly spacious, private villas with gourmet kitchens and big patios
- Outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees (some villas with private pools)
- Sheltered, private beach with plush day beds for lounging
- Excellent villa amenities including flat-screen TVs, media rooms, free Wi-Fi
- Luxurious spa with couple's treatments and sunny fitness room
- Master bedrooms offer in-room Jacuzzis and separate walk-in showers
- Some villas with rooftop Jacuzzis and incredible views
- Far from Puerto Vallarta
- Limited dining options
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Peaceful, private villas ideal for groups or families
Vallarta Gardens is located away from the bustle of Puerto Vallarta on the outskirts of a town called La Cruz de Huanacatle. The isolated location provides a peaceful scene that is ideal for groups or families that want all the amenities of a fully stocked villa at their fingertips. There are both private and shared pools, allowing groups to choose between private swimming or joining in on the common fun. This beautiful, secluded spot has limited dining options, but many guests make good use of the gourmet kitchen and spacious villas for evening entertainment.
An hour north of Puerto Vallarta on the beach by La Cruz de Huanacatle
Vallarta Gardens Resort and Spa is located an hour north of Puerto Vallarta. This peaceful location offers a private beach near the town of La Cruz de Huanacatle. The resort is not as isolated as it appears; the lovely new La Cruz marina is a five minute walk up the beach and the town of La Cruz de Huanacatle offers a few good restaurant options.
The resort is only about 30 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport. Travelers that are renting a car should look out for road signs that indicate the turn-off for Punta Mita, the northwesternmost point of Bahia Banderas. After this turn, the outskirts of La Cruz de Huanacatle will come into view. The gates for Vallarta Gardens is on the left -- there is 24 hour security at the gate -- and beyond the entry road are landscaped gardens where the villas are located overlooking the sea.
- 30-minute cab ride to the Puerto Vallarta airport
- 5-minute cab ride to La Cruz de Huanacaxtle town center
- 20-minute cab ride to Sayulita
- 20-minute cab ride to Punta Mita
- 35-minute cab ride to Marina Vallarta
- 1 hour cab ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta
Generously spacious villas with three or four bedrooms complete with Jacuzzis and patios
Spacious, contemporary rooms are just part of the package that make up luxurious villas at the Vallarta Gardens resort. Villas contain three or four bedrooms, some with king beds, others with full-size beds. There are also sleeper sofas in the media rooms, so the three-bedroom villas sleep up to eight and the four-bedroom villas sleep up to 10. Master bedrooms offer private Jacuzzis and huge patios with plush furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with appealing stall showers.
Villas are also complete with gourmet kitchens. Beyond modern appliances, kitchens are stocked with cookware, glasses, silver, and enough dishes to serve eight people or more. There is a huge supermarket about 15 minutes away, and many guests choose to stock their kitchen instead of dining at the one restaurant on-site. Each villa has an indoor dining table that seats eight and a second dining table on the covered deck that also seats eight. More conveniences include a laundry room and garage with automatic door and internal access.
- Luxurious bathrooms with oversize walk-in showers
- Master bedrooms (one in each villa) with in-room Jacuzzis
- Double-sized stone vanities with elevated sinks
- Private terraces with seating, tables, and views
- Flat-screen TV in every bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi throughout each villa
- Huge pillow selection
- iPod docks
- Generous lounge chairs and seating areas
- Biogena toiletries
Rooms and Rates
Big pool, private beach, and luxurious spa
Villas offer everything guests need to relax, but the Vallarta Gardens resort has more appealing features too. While some villas have private pools, other villas will utilize the big, curvy common pool surrounded by palm trees. There is also a small, private beach on the grounds. Anyone who has spent time on the beaches in Puerto Vallarta and been constantly asked to buy things will appreciate this peaceful environment. In addition to the pool and beach, there is also a luxurious spa offering a total of more than 30 different therapies. There is also a fitness center here with modern cardio machines.
- Private beach with plush day beds
- Outdoor pool with plenty of lounge areas
- Caracol Spa with over 30 different therapies
- Modern, sunny fitness room
One restaurant on-site; gourmet villa kitchens might inspire home-cooked meals
Vallarta Gardens offers only one restaurant on-site, called La Palma. Many guests utilize the spacious villa kitchens to prepare meals, and stock the fridge at a huge supermarket located only 15 minutes away. For dining out, the nearby town of La Cruz de Huanacatle has a few choices for good restaurants.
- La Palma offers an international menu for lunch and dinner.
- La Cruz de Huanacatle has restaurant options .
- A chef is available to prepare meals in the villas.
- The supermarket is about 15 minutes away by taxi.
- Pre-arrival food shopping service is available.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||KM 1.2 Carr. Punta de Mita, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit 63732|
|Phone||52 (329) 295-5100|