- Next to an 18-acre park near the Woodbridge Center Mall
- Rooms feature full kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and water filters
- Free grab-and-go-breakfast station in the lobby with fruit, pre-packaged muffins, granola bars, and coffee
- Comfortable Gathering Room for guests to socialize, watch TV, or eat in the mornings
- Laundry room and vending machines on-site
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Slight cleanliness issues, and only weekly housekeeping services available
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Centrally located near Woodbridge's major shopping plaza, next to a quiet park.
The hotel is located just off of the Garden State Parkway, making it extremely easy to get to for those coming from out of state. But the hotel is relatively quiet, thanks to the adjacent Fords Park. This 18-acre swath of land features running trails, a charming gazebo, and various sports facilities, including two lighted street hockey rinks, two lighted basketball courts, a lighted baseball field, two lighted tennis courts, and two playgrounds, as well as a pond, picnic tables, and restrooms. The hotel is also set back off of the main road, behind a small housing community, so families should feel safe from traffic. Nothing of interest, however, is really within walking distance.
Woodbridge is the oldest original township in the state of New Jersey, settled 1664 by its namesake, the Reverend John W. Woodbridge. Since colonial times, the township's farmlands have given way to a myriad of shopping plazas, manufacturing companies, and residential communities. The Woodbridge Center Mall, just a few minutes drive away, is the third largest mall in New Jersey. Visitors can also make purchases at the DSW shoe outlet and massive Ikea located nearby in Elizabeth. Business travelers should note that the Raritan Center and New Jersey Expo and Convention Center are under 15 minutes away by car.
Visitors can reach Manhattan several ways from Woodbridge. There are three train stations in the township which offer transport throughout New Jersey via New Jersey Transit. Amtrak also passes through the city, offering service to not only New York City's Penn Station, but other major Northeastern cities. Buses also provide transport to New York City's Port Authority terminal in Midtown.
- 4-minute drive to the Woodbridge Center Mall and DSW shoe outlet
- 5-minute drive to Wegmans grocery store
- 7-minute drive to the Woodbridge bus station
- 8-minute drive to the Raritan Center
- 9-minute drive to the Menlo Park Mall
- 13-minute drive to the New Jersey Expo and Convention Center
- 16-minute drive to the PNC Bank Arts Center
- 20-minute drive to Ikea Elizabeth
- 20-minute drive to Rutgers University
- 1-hour bus ride from Woodbridge station to New York City Port Authority
- 1.5-hour train ride from Woodbridge station to New York City Penn Station
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||1 Hoover Way Woodbridge, NJ 07095 United States of America|