Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 8 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
A 10-minute walk to the heart of Old Town Scottsdale
The hotel is on a quiet street in Old Town Scottsdale, one block off the main thoroughfare of Scottsdale Road. The many shops, art galleries, nightclubs, and restaurants of Old Town are within easy walking distance. The Scottsdale Center for the Arts and Fashion Square, an upscale shopping mall, are also only minutes away. Shuttle service is not offered.
Clean with comfortable beds, up-to-date tech features, and balconies
All rooms include:
Heated pool, restaurant and lounge, and covered parking
- Small but adequate heated pool and Jacuzzi, surrounded by plasic lounge chairs
- 24-hour fitness center that was updated with new equipment in 2011
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk staff
- Covered parking and valet parking (both for a fee)
- Gift shop, on-site ATM, and laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box (not big enough for a laptop)
- 15,000 square feet of event space
A contemporary American bar and grill, and room service
- 3rd Avenue Grill serves American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Menu items include the Sonoran Chicken Salad ($12), burgers ($13), and main courses like Filet Mignon (entrees range from $15 to $28).
- Room service available 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Many dining options are available nearby in the Old Town district
This mid-range, 243-room Marriott is in Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona’s premier arts, shopping, and dining district. Comfortable, contemporary rooms feature flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, but you'll have to pay for parking, breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi.
Things You Should Know About Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
- 7325 East Third Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 1 Bedroom Hospitality Suite
- 1 Bedroom Mountain View Suite w/ Balcony
- 1 Bedroom Murphy Suite w/ Balcony
- 1 Bedroom Suite w/ Balcony