Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in the Financial District, just blocks from many attractions
Hotel Victoria is situated in the Financial District, adjacent to the Entertainment District, and just blocks from many Toronto attractions.
Formerly an industrial park, the Entertainment District came back to life in the 1980s, with the opening of numerous nightclubs, theaters, and sports arenas. Now, the area is the bustling center of downtown Toronto. The CN Tower, one of the world's tallest buildings, with an observation deck overlooking the city, can be found here, as well as Rogers Centre, home to the Toronto Blue Jays.
- 25-minute drive to Pearson International Airport
- 2-minute walk to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- 8-minute walk to Eaton Centre, a huge shopping mall that's one of Toronto's most popular attractions
- 15-minute walk to Nathan Phillips Square, a plaza of gardens, monuments, and a seasonal ice-skating rink
- 15-minute walk to CN Tower
- 5-minute drive to the Distillery District, a historic area of shops, restaurants, and galleries, or 15 minutes via public transportation
- 5-minute drive to Harbourfront, a neighborhood of waterfront parks and trails, or 15 minutes via public transportation
- 8-minute drive to the Royal Ontario Museum, or 11 minutes via public transportation
- 10-minute drive to Bloor Street, lined with shops, historic sites, and theaters, or 30 minutes via public transportation
- 15-minute drive to Casa Loma, a Gothic Revival style mansion and museum, or 20 minutes via public transportation
- 30-minute trip to Centre Island via driving and a ferry ride
You'd never guess the Hotel Victoria's 56 cute rooms belong to a historic property: They're thoroughly modern, with 32-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and free Wi-Fi. The stylish contemporary decor includes hardwood floors, blue-and-white bedding, and sleek black furniture, and the price is right -- but some rooms are small and dark.
Things You Should Know About Hotel Victoria
- 56 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M5E 1G5, Canada
- Business Queen Room
- Deluxe Room
- Standard Room