Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In a quaint residential area strewn with bars and restaurants, near several metro stations that will take you to the city's main attractions
Located in a quiet and safe residential area, Acevi Villarroel is less than a half hour drive from Barcelona Airport, and within walking distance to/from the airport shuttle. It's just a five minute walk to local bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the beautiful gardens of César Martinell. It's nearby several metro stations, which is one of the best ways to get around the city.
Barcelona has the best of two worlds: the urban excitement of a modern yet historical city combined with the leisure and relaxation set by the Mediterranean Sea. Tourists pour from every corner of the world to experience the town’s vibrant nightlife, excellent cuisine, beautiful Gothic and one-of-a-kind Modernist architecture, and cutting-edge design scene. This -- and the great Mediterranean climate -- means you might find crowds wherever you go, but it'll be worth it for sites like the bizarre Sagrada Familia cathedral, world-class MACBA museum, hopping Barri Gothic neighborhood, and unusual Parc Guell.
The Catalonia capital is arguably one of the top party destinations in Spain (along with Madrid and Ibiza Island). Dynamic and multicultural, Barcelona also has a mellow feeling to it during the day. The sea breeze sweeps the streets of this thriving city, giving it an unmistakable Mediterranean vibe -- but with the advantages of a modern town. Namely: reliable public transportation, delicious food, wonderful hotels, charming neighborhoods, a quality city beach, and hundreds of cultural activities.
- 20-minute drive to Barcelona Airport
- 2--minute walk to bars, restaurants and shops
- 5-minute walk to Jardins de César Martinell
- 5-minute walk to closest metro station
- 17-minute subway ride to Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
- 20-minute subway ride to Barri Gòtic, an area known for tapas bars and restaurants
- 6-minute drive or 18-minute bus ride to Gran Teatre del Liceu
- 11-minute drive or 19-minute bus ride to La Rambla
- 15-minute drive or 32-minute bus ride to Parc Güell
- 25-minute drive to Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo
Rooms and Rates
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||Villarroel, 106, C/ Villarroel, 106, Barcelona, Barcelona, Province of Barcelona 08011, Spain|
|Phone||3 (493) 452-0000|