- All rooms have hardwood floors and balconies with views of L.A.
- Trendy pool scene with sleek cabanas and bar
- Each bathroom has a his-and-hers vanity, a rain shower, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Mascioni bed linens, bathrobes, and slippers in every room, as well as a Technogel mattress
- Modern fitness center with free Evian and ear buds
- Comprehensive spa menu for in-room or poolside treatments
- 24-hour concierge and 24-hour room service
- Great food at Mr. C Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Those expecting the hotel to be in Beverly Hills will be disappointed (it is actually located in West L.A.)
- Valet parking for a pricey fee
- No business center
Though the name claims Beverly Hills, the 138-room Mr. C (of the Cipriani brand) is really located in West L.A. In fairness, though, it is incredibly close to Beverly Hills and has the feel of some Beverly Hills hotels -- with large chandeliers, black-and-white Hollywood photographs, and a trendy pool scene. For those with ultra-discerning taste, the decor may better indicate what "posh" was a few years ago, but the rooms are sexy and sleek, and each has its own balcony. Those wishing for a true Beverly Hills hotel may consider staying at the Beverly Wilshire or the Thompson.
Hotel & Amenities Photos
- Fitness Center
This Hotel Also Featured In
Pool at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills Los Angeles is known for its year-round sunny skies and warm temps. There’s no better way to spend an afternoon in the City of Angels than lounging poolside with a cocktail in hand (and one eye open for celebrity sightings). And while some hotel pools, like at The Beverly…
As the Hotel-Tell All, Oyster is very well-traveled when it comes to hotels. We’ve seen it all — the good, the bad, and the ugly. So around this time last year, we came up with a list of 11 things we hate about hotels. And trust us, we really hate them (don’t even get us…
Oyster Hotel Review
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Don't be fooled by the name -- this hotel is in West L.A.
Though the name claims Beverly Hills as its neighborhood, Mr. C is really located in West L.A., the edgier section of tourist-friendly Hollywood.
The location borders Beverly Hills (the hotel is only a few minutes from Rodeo Drive), the enclave of wealthy living and luxury shopping in the middle of L.A.'s westside. Though West L.A. is not known for its tourist attractions, the world-class Getty Center art museum is in West L.A., as is the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
- 25- to 45-minute drive to Los Angeles International (LAX), depending on traffic
- 5-minute walk to Rodeo Drive
- 3-minute drive to Rancho Park Golf Course
- 9-minute drive to Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, where Marilyn Monroe, Truman Capote, Burt Lancaster, and other stars are buried
- 10-minute drive to Sunset Strip, the mile-and-a-half stretch of Sunset Boulevard known for its cutting-edge rock clubs and night-time hotspots
- 12-minute drive to UCLA
- 17-minute drive to Santa Monica Beach
- 17-minute drive to the touristy strip of Hollywood Boulevard with the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the celebrity footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- 20-minute drive to Getty Center
- 25-minute drive to Universal Studios Hollywood
Hotel & Amenities Photos
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.