- Valet parking for a daily fee
- Internet fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Luxe high-rise hotel in downtown Phoenix
For business travelers visiting Phoenix, the 242-room Westin, opened in 2011, offers luxury, sophisticated modern design, and the convenience of a downtown location. Upon entering the hotel, the Westin achieves a modern yet classic look with glass decor, polished stone walls, and dark wood textures.
The outdoor heated pool, located on the second floor, is a tad small for the size of the hotel, but the deck area offers impressive views of the downtown skyscrapers.
Walking distance to all of downtown Phoenix
The Westin is on Central Avenue in downtown Phoenix, one block from Phoenix Civic Plaza, the city's largest convention facility. The hotel occupies nine floors of the 26-story Freeport McMoRan Center, and downtown restaurants and sports facilities are within walking distance. Shuttle service is not offered, but the city’s light rail system connects to Sky Harbor Airport and is available across the street.
- 2-minute walk to a Central Avenue stop on the Phoenix Light Rail System
- 10-minute walk to US Airways Center, Chase Field, and many restaurants
- 10-minute drive or 15 minutes by light rail to the Phoenix Art Museum
- 10-minute drive to the Heard Museum
- 15-minute drive to Pueblo Grande
- 15-minute drive to Piestewa Peak, a popular hiking destination
- 10-minute drive or 20 minutes by light rail to Sky Harbor International Airport
- 20-minute drive to the Phoenix Zoo
- 30-minute drive to downtown Scottsdale
The rooms are uncluttered and luxurious, with one wall comprised of 10-foot windows showing panoramas of the city skyline and distant mountains. The Westin Heavenly beds are plush, with 250-thread-count sheets, down blanket, five pillows, a pillow-top mattress, and duvet. High ceilings, expansive floor space, and large elegant bathrooms combine with the understated decor for a clean, unobtrusive style.
All rooms include:
- 42-inch flat-screen TV with standard cable
- iPod dock
- Work desk with phone
- Weekday newspaper
- Heavenly Beds
- Iron and ironing board
- Safe (big enough for wide laptops)
- Deluxe King Suite: 540 square feet; king bed; walk-in shower,
- Deluxe Double Queen Suite: 540 square feet; two queen beds; shower/tub combo
- One-Bedroom Suite: 720 square feet; king bed; wet bar; separate living room and bedroom; table for four; separate bathtub (with views of city) and shower
- Corner Studio: 720 square feet; king bed; separate bathtub (with views of city) and shower
Rooms and Rates
Province Restaurant serves upscale American fare with South American influences
- The Province Restaurant serves seasonal American dishes with a South American twist, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Room service is available
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||333 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Central Arizona 85004, United States|