Evergreen LodgeLionshead, Vail, Colorado
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Traditional lodge-style decor and lots of amenities, but could use updating
The Evergreen Lodge is a great choice for families on a budget, as it offers an outdoor, year-round pool with great views, a game room featuring air hockey and video arcade games, and nice perks such as free parking and Wi-Fi.
The lobby is a large, open space, with a peaked, wood beam ceiling and just a few clusters of overstuffed chairs and couches. It is decorated in classic lodge style, with wood accents and a large stone fireplace.
Although the guest rooms had their bedding updated from paisley bedspreads to plain white comforters, the plaid curtains, patterned furniture, and worn carpets need updating.
Nestled between Vail Village and Lionshead Village, and within walking distance of the slopes
A perfect location for those who want to experience all of Vail, The Evergreen Lodge is located within walking distance of Vail Village and Lionshead Village. Both Villages have their own ski lifts, and because the Evergreen is just outside of the busiest parts of Vail, it is quiet and peaceful.
- 135-minute drive to Denver International Airport
- 6-minute walk to downtown Vail Village
- 10-minute walk to the Colorado Ski Museum
- 13-minute walk to Lionshead Village
- 15-minute walk to Eagle Bahn Gondola in Lionshead Village
- 15-minute walk to the Vista Bahn lift in Vail Village
- 60-minute drive to the hot springs at Glenwood Springs
The Evergreen Lodge offers a mix of standard guest rooms and privately owned condos. The in-room amenities add up to a great value, although the decor is a bit dated.
Standard in-room amenities include mini-fridges, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. The bathrooms offer shower/tub combos and dual sinks, but have a no-frills look that could use updating.
The condos are individually owned and decorated, but all have living areas and full kitchens stocked with utensils. Condos specifically come with underground parking, which is a definite perk in the winter months.
- Outdoor pool is heated year-round and offers lovely mountain views
- Large indoor Jacuzzi with two dry heat saunas
- Game room with air hockey table and video arcade games
- Fitness center
- Flexible event space encompasses more than 4,000 square feet
- Free self-parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the winter months
- View Full List of Amenities
Altitude Cafe offers a breakfast buffet and light dinner menu. It features a pretty outdoor veranda and moderately priced American food.
Altitude Billiards & Sports Club has a good beer selection, four pool tables, and standard bar fare such as burgers. It is a popular place to watch sports in Vail, and features a wall of flat-screen TVs and a large bar.
Customers Who Viewed Evergreen Lodge Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Evergreen Lodge
Address250 S Frontage Rd W, Vail, Colorado 81657-5039, United States
- Mountain King
- Mountain Queen
- Standard Queen