What's New Today
Here's what caught our eye. Spread the love.
- Former chief restaurant critic of The New York Times, Frank Bruni, paddles, hikes, and zip-lines his way through Oyster's newest destination -- Costa Rica's rain forest. (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Last minute Memorial Day Weekend shopping: get ready to sizzle in NYC's most spectacular swimsuits. (Refinery29)
- The world is predicted to end tomorrow (5/21) at around 6 p.m. Here are the world's 15 most expensive hotel rooms to spend your last night on earth. (Business Insider)
- Singing to be unheard: Michigan band Set Sail serenaded a Virgin flight to mostly deaf ears. VIDEO (AOL Travel)
- Check in, kick back, and relax. Instead of leaving it to chance, make sure you score a hotel room with a breathtaking view. (Frommer's)