- In a nice, upscale neighborhood near attractions
- Small outdoor pool, tennis courts, and a spa
- Three restaurants, a deli, a lobby bar, and 24-hour room service
- Large modern fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 24-hour concierge and free breakfast
- Rooms include flat-screen TVs, mini bars, and coffee makers
- All but standard rooms include lunch and dinner
The 244-room Swissotel in upscale San Isidro caters to business travelers. Other than the standard rooms, all rooms grant access to the Executive Lounge, which includes Internet access and free breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and an open bar during cocktail hour. Rooms have massive flat-screen TVs and spacious marble bathrooms, and the hotel maintains a luxurious vibe throughout, from the rooms to the restaurants to the fitness center. The Swissotel is one of the best four-pearl hotels in the neighborhood, and can have steep prices, so some may want to consider the nearby Sonesta Hotel El Olivar -- not quite as upscale, but with a similar ambiance and generally lower prices.