- All rooms have hardwood floors and balconies with views of L.A.
- Trendy pool scene with sleek cabanas and bar
- Each bathroom has a his-and-hers vanity, a rain shower, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Mascioni bed linens, bathrobes, and slippers in every room, as well as a Technogel mattress
- Modern fitness center with free Evian and ear buds
- Comprehensive spa menu for in-room or poolside treatments
- 24-hour concierge and 24-hour room service
- Great food at Mr. C Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Those expecting the hotel to be in Beverly Hills will be disappointed (it is actually located in West L.A.)
- Valet parking for a pricey fee
- No business center
Though the name claims Beverly Hills, the 138-room Mr. C (of the Cipriani brand) is really located in West L.A. In fairness, though, it is incredibly close to Beverly Hills and has the feel of some Beverly Hills hotels -- with large chandeliers, black-and-white Hollywood photographs, and a trendy pool scene. For those with ultra-discerning taste, the decor may better indicate what "posh" was a few years ago, but the rooms are sexy and sleek, and each has its own balcony. Those wishing for a true Beverly Hills hotel may consider staying at the Beverly Wilshire or the Thompson.