1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Bellagio is now offering unlimited caviar at The Buffet restaurant with the purchase of a $37.99 dinner.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is now offering a package that includes a private visit to China’s Terracotta Warriors exhibition at the Asian Art Museum, where guests can view the 2,000-year-old statues.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? A woman is suing the Viceroy Snowmass after allegedly having been served a glass of bleach instead of water at the hotel’s Eight K Restaurant in 2011.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Justin Bieber was kicked out of the Langham Hotel London after his neighbors complained about the singer’s wild partying with three female friends.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence was seen smoking a suspicious “hand-rolled cigarette” during her stay at The Kahala Hotel and Resort in Oahu, Hawaii.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The hotel is not only offering unlimited caviar, but guests can also choose from three different types: traditional, Ikura or Tobiko.
2. FACT! The package starts at $545 per night.
3. FACT! The woman, who has since suffered serious medical problems, is suing the hotel for $100,000. The hotel claims the woman only drank traces of the bleach used to sterilize the water pitchers.
4. FAKEOUT! Biebs was seen arriving at the hotel with his new alleged girlfriend, Ella-Paige Roberts Clark, and two other girls after his show -- but no word on what happened in his suite that night.
5. FACT! Well, sort of. The actress was seen smoking on a balcony, but the hotel’s name remains undisclosed. Lawrence is currently filming "Catching Fire" in Oahu.