- Chic, contemporary decor
- Rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and mini-fridges
- High-end Aveda bath products
- Large, lovely outdoor garden patio
- 2-minute walk to MARTA station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center has 46-inch flat-screen TVs
- No pool
- No on-site restaurant, but several choices nearby
This 102-room boutique in Midtown Atlanta blends some of its original 1920's Spanish architecture with modern, stylish interior decor. The Artmore's garden courtyard, with brown wicker lounge chairs and a stone fountain, is a highlight, and offers shelter from the city's hubbub. Rooms are upscale, with bright decor in shades of red, white, and cream, and come with up-to-date technology: flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and free Wi-Fi. But the hotel lacks an on-site restaurant and pool, and you'll have to drive to see the sites in Downtown Atlanta.
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
This Hotel Also Featured In
The Best Road Trips is a weekly summer series highlighting our favorite getaways from major cities all over the United States. If you live in Charlotte, you know that there is more to this city than just a booming business district. The Queen City, naturally, has also proved to be a highly-cultured one, with both…
Oyster Hotel Review
In the heart of Midtown Atlanta, within walking distance of restaurants, pubs, and public transit stations
Artmore Hotel perches on West Peachtree Street, in the middle of Atlanta's Cultural Arts District. The nearby MARTA Rail Station provides access to some of Atlanta's main attractions, like the World of Coca-Cola and Buckhead, the city's happening nightlife quarter. The area is dense with restaurants and shopping, and several of the area's cultural attractions -- including the Woodruff Arts Center and the High Museum of Art -- are within walking distance.
Located directly north of Downtown, Midtown feels both an extension of the financial district and the opposite of it. Modern corporate buildings and renovated mansions share the same space in this somewhat eclectic area, also a hub for Atlanta’s gay community. The Fox Theatre, the Atlanta Botanical Garden, the Piedmont Park, the Woodruff Arts Center, and the High Museum of Art, make this one of the top tourist areas in town -- but without the crowds and the traffic of Downtown.
- 20-minute drive to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- 2-minute walk to Arts Center MARTA Rail Station
- 5-minute walk to the Woodruff Arts Center
- 5-minute walk to the High Museum of Art
- 4-minute drive to Atlantic Station, one of the city's largest shopping and residential areas.
- 5-minute drive to the Georgia World Congress Center
- 5-minute drive to the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- 5-minute drive to the beautiful Piedmont Park (home to the Atlanta Botanical Garden)
- 5-minute drive to the Atlanta Civic Center
- 5-minute drive to Atlantic Station
- 8-minute drive to Georgia Aquarium
- 8-minute drive to the World of Coca-Cola Museum
- 9-minute drive to Centennial Olympic Park and the Fountain of Rings
- 10-minute drive to the Georgia State Capitol
- 10-minute drive to CNN Center Complex
- 15-minute drive to the Atlanta Zoo
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Poolside Drink Service
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.