Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A boutique hotel in the Palermo neighborhood, with access to local restaurants and nightlife
The Hotel Bys Palermo is located next to Santa Fe Avenue in the upscale Palermo neighborhood -- an area made famous by designers, artists and restaurants. This is an ideal choice for those who want to avoid chain hotels close to central sites. The neighborhood stays quiet, and tree-lined streets are pleasant for walking.
Palermo is a massive neighborhood in the northeastern part of Buenos Aires, not far from the downtown area or Microcentro. Since the area is mostly residential, guests can take the subway or a taxi to the city hub. The trendy Palermo Soho, a boho-chic district with restaurants and designer stores, is a short drive away.
- 6-minute drive to Palermo Soho (for restaurants and shops)
- 11-minute drive to Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires (MALBA)
- 11-minute drive to Teatro Colon Theatre opera house
- 12-minute drive to Cementerio de la Recoleta historic cemetery
- 15-minute drive to La Casa Rosada (The Pink House) executive mansion
- 37-minute drive to Ministro Pistarini International Airport
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
|Address||Acuna de Figueroa 1263, Buenos Aires C1180AAW, Argentina|
|Phone||540 (114) 862-2956|