- Hotel's beach access requires a drive
- No fitness center
- Some rooms have tube TVs
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In an inland area of Hilton Head overlooking Broad Creek
HarbourSide III is in an inland area of Hilton Head. The beach is only a short drive away, and the hotel sits on a harbor with creel views.
A sports enthusiast's ocean escape, Hilton Head is an action-packed coastal city that has historically attracted an upscale crowd. Although it's surely luxurious, this resort town is equally laid-back, boasting calm public beaches and low-key seafood eateries.
Most of Hilton Head's attractions are outdoors. Local golf courses have long been its claim to fame, but tennis and horseback riding are also big draws. Book a boat tour, and it's almost guaranteed you'll see dolphins. Local forest preserves offer plenty of wildlife to observe, too, like snowy egret, otters, wild boars, and even alligators.
Known as one of the best spots to vacation on the East Coast, don't mistake Hilton Head's panache for pretentiousness. It's also a hot spot for families with tots in tow, and resorts respond accordingly with both ritzy, world-class hotels and kid-friendly amenities.
- 9-minute drive to Hilton Head Airport
- 1-hour drive to Savannah International Airport
- 5- to 10-minute walk to numerous restaurants
- 2-minute drive to Palmetto Dunes Golf Course
- 3-minute drive to the beach
- 7-minute drive to Palmetto Bay Road, lined with restaurants and shops
- 24-minute drive to Bluffton, a riverfront town with beautiful historic buildings
- 1-hour drive to Savannah
- 1-hour and 20-minute drive to Hunting Island State Park
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||9 Harbourside Lane, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928|