Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Though far south of the Strip, there are still some quality drinking and dining establishments nearby.
Located in Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, this Hilton property is at least a 20-minute drive from the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos on Las Vegas Boulevard, better known as the Strip. Rather, this hotel is closer to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino and the South Point Casino (both a short drive away). In addition, several bars and restaurants are within walking distance, such as Vox Wine Lounge, Half Shell, Gaetano's Ristorante, Sushi Wa, Fausto's Mexican Grill, Buon Gusto Ristorante, and Applebee's.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport
- 15 to 20-minute drive (or $25 to $30 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- 10-minute drive to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino, which offers a casino, a spa, live entertainment, bars, high-end shopping, and a variety of restaurants, as well as to South Point Casino; a free hotel shuttle runs from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. by request to both locations.
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the 18-hole Desert Willow Golf Course and Rio Secco Golf Club
- Free on-site parking
- 20-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Standard rooms are large -- about 450 square feet -- and offer either one king bed (standing shower, no tub) or two queens (full bathtub).
- Studio suites start at 550 square feet and offer one king bed, a sofa sleeper, a mini-fridge, and a microwave.
- 27-inch box TVs; not flat-screens
- Free Wi-Fi and hard-wired Internet
- Coffeemaker in every room
- No smoking rooms available
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||3245 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson, Nevada 89052, United States|