- Great, central location in the safe Miraflores neighborhood
- Within easy walking distance of numerous restaurants and bars
- Spacious, comfortable rooms with colorful touches
- Free breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi
- Rooms are spacious enough for families
- All rooms have air-conditioning
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in the center of Miraflores
The Casa Andina is located in the center of Miraflores, a safe and popular area with Peruvians and international tourists alike.
Most visitors to Lima flock straight to Miraflores, which is widely known for its shopping, gardens, well-maintained parks, and beaches. It's one of Lima's more upscale areas and is a cultural center with theaters, galleries, and cinemas. Calle de Las Pizzas ("Pizza Street") is lined with pubs and bars that are filled with teenagers and young adults (especially on the weekends).
The beaches here are popular with surfers and sunbathers alike (especially during the hot summer months) and are a great alternative to walking around in unbearably warm weather.
- 30-minute drive to J Chavez International Airport
- 7-minute walk to Miraflores Central Park
- 10-minute walk to restaurants, bars, and shops
- 20-minute walk to Calle de Las Pizzas
- 20-minute walk to Huaca Pucllana, the only remaining pre-Incan ruin in the area
- 7-minute drive to Parque del Amor
- 7-minute drive to the beach
- 13-minute drive to Museo Amano, a museum of pre-Columbian artifacts
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
|Address||Av. Petit Thouars 5444, Miraflores, Lima, Lima Region 18, Peru|