- Locations all around Vail, with different decor styles and price points
- Year-round pool and Jacuzzi access for Landmark, Vantage Point, and Enzian guests
- Fire pits in Landmark and Vantage Point pool areas
- Full kitchens in every unit
- One- to five-bedroom units available
- Quality steakhouse at The Landmark
- Free Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Varying decor, not only from location to location, but unit to unit
All of the Destination Resorts units are individually owned, and have varying decor. Most of the units, including those at The Landmark and Vantage Point, are outfitted in a contemporary mountain lodge style, but some have not been remodeled in a long time (like those at the Enzian). Instead of newer bedspreads and neutral paint colors, older units might have 80s-style comforters with matching drapes, and bright teal walls.
The Landmark hosts the main lobby for the surrounding Destination Resort locations. With a stone fireplace, contemporary wood accents and leather chairs, The Landmark lobby does a great job of showing mountain decor in a contemporary light, and its units are the most updated. Unfortunately not all of the locations are as up-to-date.
Different locations between Vail Village and Lionshead Village, from 75 yards to 500 yards to the ski lifts
Since Destination Resorts manages seven different properties in Vail Valley, the actual locations of the units differ, ranging from the Vail Village area to Lionshead Village. The closest property to a ski lift is Vail 21, which is only 75 yards from the Eagle Bahn ski lift in Lionshead Village, while the Village Inn Plaza is 500 yards from a lift -- not necessarily easy walking distance when dressed in full ski gear in the middle of winter.
- 2-hour-15-minute drive from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- Most of the locations are located In Lionshead Village
- The Landmark is a 7-minute walk to the Eagle Bahn ski lift; guests can also take the Ritz-Carlton shuttle to the Arrabelle Club
- 1-hour drive to the hot springs at Glenwood Springs
The individually owned units at Destination Resorts' seven different properties all have different decor -- but they do all come with lots of space and full kitchens. Quality of kitchens ranges from modern, with granite countertops and stainless appliances, in the condos at The Landmark, to dated, with off-white Formica kitchen counters and dark medieval-style cabinets at the Enzian. However, all come with full large fridges, stoves, and all the cookware and tableware needed to make a home-cooked meal.
Units in The Landmark have between one and four bedrooms, and the Enzian offers up to five bedrooms. The number of bathrooms in the units will always equal the number of bedrooms, but the quality will depend on the location.
- Full kitchens with stoves, full fridges, cookware, and tableware
- Most rooms, regardless of location, have fireplaces
- Some rooms offer balconies -- south-facing views of the slopes are the best here
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Landmark and Vantage Point offer modern kitchens and bathrooms -- with granite countertops in both
- One- to five-bedroom units
Rooms and Rates
Outdoor year-round pool at The Landmark, but no spa
The Landmark offers access to a year-round outdoor pool, Jacuzzis with great views of the Lionshead and Vail Valley ski areas, and a fire pit area. Vantage Point Condos also offers a year-round pool, Jacuzzi, and fire pit, but The Enzian has no amenities besides a ski rack, and none of the properties have a spa.
- Outdoor year-round pool and Jacuzzis at both The Landmark and Vantage Point Condos. The Enzian condos have access to The Landmark pools, but the other properties without pools do not.
- Ski racks and ski storage at all locations
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Covered parking, for a fee at The Landmark and Vantage Point. All parking at the Enzian is outdoor.
- No fitness centers or spas on-site
- No pets allowed at any of the locations
Only The Landmark has an on-site restaurant, and it's only open for dinner
Billy’s Island Grill draws locals for dinner with its excellent seafood (especially the crab legs) and thick cut steaks. In the summer, diners can enjoy the weather on the patio, as well as the great views of Lionshead Village and the ski areas.
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
|Address||610 West Lionshead Circle, Vail, Colorado 81657, United States|