Oyster's Fact or Fakeout: TSA Agents Gone Wild, North American Honey Bees, and More
1. FACT OF FAKEOUT: The Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino has the largest hotel casino in Las Vegas.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT: Two TSA agents were arrested last week in South Beach. They were accused of breaking into a hotel room to take a nap before their shift.
3. FACT OF FAKEOUT: The Beverly Hilton has decided to take the room in which Whitney Houston was found dead out of circulation.
4. FACT OF FAKEOUT: You can now get “a fair and honest appraisal of your appearance” for free at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT: The Waldorf-Astoria in New York has joined the effort to save the dwindling population of North American honey bees in the U.S. by installing six beehives in a rooftop space.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FAKEOUT! The hotel features the largest poker room, but the biggest casino is housed at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
2. FAKEOUT! The TSA agents were arrested after trashing their hotel room and firing gunshots out the window.
3. FACT! The hotel has decided to put an end to the Houston drama by sealing off the room, which will no longer be available to hotel guests.
4. FACT! Gill and Jill, the main characters of The Bumbys --the new performance featured at The Cosmopolitan’s P3 Studio-- grade you with an overall rating out of 10 and hand stamp a punctuation page to take home with you.
5. FACT! The honey harvested by the 300,000 bees that are expected to live in them by August will be incorporated into the restaurant’s dishes and cocktails.