Grand Hyatt DenverCentral Business District, Denver, Colorado
- Wi-Fi for a fee
- Valet-only parking, for a fee
- No on-site spa (unlike the Hyatt Regency Denver)
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 74 Amenities
- 54 King Room
- 67 One Bedroom Suite
- 22 Pool
- 101 Presidental Suite
- 36 Restaurants and Bars
Oyster Hotel Review
Downtown Denver business chain with upscale Colorado influences
The Grand Hyatt has all the trappings of a typical business chain, but with a Colorado twist in the form of wood paneling, rich wood accents, granite tile floors, leather furniture, and Colorado themed photos and paintings. The dramatic wood front desk, the offering of fruit-infused water, and huge lobby fireplace all set the tone for an upscale experience -- but the scale, bare white ceilings in the lobby, and bright lighting make the overall feel more impersonal than intimate.
Located in downtown Denver, within walking distance of major Denver attractions
The Grand Hyatt is located in downtown Denver, within walking distance of many of the city's most popular attractions, such as the Colorado Convention Center and the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall. Nearby hotels include the Magnolia Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, and the Hyatt Regency.
Other attractions in the vicinity include the Denver Mint; the State Capitol Building; Coors Field; numerous restaurants; and microbreweries, for which Denver is famous.
- 30-minute taxi or shuttle from the Denver International Airport
- 3-minute walk to the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- 7-minute walk to the Denver Convention Center
- 12-minute walk to the Denver Mint
- 13-minute walk to the Denver State Capitol
- 13-minute walk to the closest microbrewery, Great Divide Brewing Company
- 5-minute drive to Coors Field
- 7-minute drive to Elitch Gardens Theme Park
- 7-minute drive to Denver Aquarium
- 7-minute drive to Pepsi Center
- 1-hour drive to closest ski facility, Loveland Ski Area
- 1.5-hour drive to Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
Comfortable rooms with plush bedding and great views of the city
The Grand Hyatt's rooms are almost 400 square feet, with signature Hyatt bedding, including pillow-top mattresses. Colorado themed pictures, the warm, neutral colors, and the leather accents add a distinctly Colorado feel, and the bathrooms come with shower/tub combos and massaging showerheads. Dogs are allowed in some rooms (for an extra fee), while other rooms are hypoallergenic, with air purification systems. Many rooms have great views of the Denver skyline or of the Rocky Mountains.
A modern fitness center, an indoor pool, and American fare at 1876
- ’’’1876’’’, named after the year Colorado gained it’s statehood, serves Colorado contemporary cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lunch buffet is popular with business travelers.
- The 24-hour fitness center is small for the size of the hotel, but offers modern equipment, including cardio machines with personal TVs.
- Indoor pool in a room with floor-to-ceiling windows; adjoining outdoor deck with Jacuzzi
- Business center is a Kinko’s/Fedex, located across the street at the 555 17th St. building
- Main meeting space, The Pinnacle Club, is also located at the 555 17th St. building, but it offers magnificent views of Denver, the Rocky Mountains, and on clear days, sweeping views to Wyoming.
Customers Who Viewed Grand Hyatt Denver Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Grand Hyatt Denver
Address1750 Welton St., Denver, Colorado 80202, United States
- Business Plan Room
- Corner Room
- Executive Suite
- Grand Club Room
- Guest Room
- Presidential Suite
- Respire Hypo-Allergenic Room